16. on this starry night (jensoo special)

(a/n) read the a/n at the end, es muy importante

--

15th January.

23:57 P.M

"You've got three minutes," Jisoo says, running her hand down my arm and towards my hand. She taps her fingers on the back of my hand before circling them around my fingers. "Three minutes until you're an old grandma like me."

"You might be an old grandma, but I am choosing not to be so negative like you," I smile, scooting my bare body closer to her's. 

"Not an old grandma? You literally can't take like five steps without needing to sit down, or grab a handrail," she laughs, making me pout because it's true. "We can both be oldies. I need another responsible adult to help me look after the children."

23:58 P.M

"Children?" I furrow my brows.

"Yeah, Chaengie and Lisa."

"I love our children," I giggle.

"Me too."

"We raised them well."

"Did we? Last week Lisa got her head stuck in her cat flap and the week before Chaeng snapped the head of Lisa's ukelele off trying to kill a spider... That turned out to be a dust bunny so she cried herself to sleep," Jisoo explains to me, making me laugh at the situations that we tend to find Lisa and Rosie in. 

"Well, we raised them so that they'd never be better than us," I tell my girlfriend, lifting my hand to her face and leaning closer to her. "They're still cute though."

23:59 P.M

She pulls me closer so that I'm hovering over her. Jisoo's hands fall to my waist and my hands are at the sides of her head. "Not as cute as us."

"True," I lean down and kiss her on the forehead.

"What do you wish for?" She asks quietly.

"What?"

"One minute until your birthday," she tells me, holding up one finger. "What's your wish?"

I think for a few seconds, just staring at the most beautiful girl in the world. The lighting is perfect. Her curtains are ever so slightly open so the moon is shining white light onto her face, and it makes me feel all mushy inside, seeing her heart smile in the perfect, moon light.

"You're beautiful," I say softly, my face so close to hers I can feel her breath on my lips.

"That's not a wish Jendeuk," she frowns.

"I know," I nod moving my hands so they're cupping her face. 

00:00

"You," I peck her lips.

"What?"

"I just wish for you."

"You have me," she says with a small smile.

"Then my wish came true."

"Happy birthday my Jendeukie," she pulls me down by the waist and so I can't help myself but capture her lips and kiss her until I have to breathe. 

This birthday could go either very well, or very bad. If you didn't know, today I am going to take the biggest step in our relationship, the biggest but the one I've been the most sure of. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life.

"I hope you have the best day today," she says against my lips. "And in order to make it the best day, we have to start on a high," she flips me over and winks, leaning down to kiss my neck.