jenkai

ladies and gents.

firstly, happy new year to all of you, i hope you have a wonderful and prosperous 2019.

secondly, as we all know, jennie and kai are officially dating (from what we know, it's not fake and not a pr stunt so yeah) and ugh, they're acc so cute i need a girlfriend 😔✊🏻

i'm gonna start off by staying ofc i support them, i'm so happy for jennie.

but i know a lot of people have stopped writing their stories and whatnot that involve jennie (chaennie, jenlisa, jensoo).  i will not stop writing this fic dw.

i think it's because in our fandom, and in kpop in general, people aren't used to the idea of their idols dating irl. so, some delulu shippers have jumped board because they genuinely believed their ship was real.

i, however, have been in many 'band' fandoms, such as little mix and one direction, so i know what it's like to ship two members and have them still dating other people irl. i am stating this because i want you guys to know that i'm not some delulu shipper who believes their idols are actually in love with each other and make love every night. shipping is for fun.

which is why i don't feel uncomfortable continuing to write my chaennie story, and the side of jensoo in my stories. obviously, i mean no disrespect to jenkai, but i know my idols aren't acc in love and this is just for fun.

however, if you guys feel uncomfortable with the idea of me writing the side of jensoo in this fic, and posting the chaennie fics i have written, them please tell me because if people do then i won't post them. i understand this is very fresh news and i will wait until things have settled down and people are more comfortable with the idea of jenkai to post any of them.

idk if that makes sense, but please tell me if you'd be okay with me still writing stories that involve jennie in a couple.

other than that, support jenkai ladies and gents, from what we know they're happy together so we should be happy!!

(also i won't post the smuts i have written until a later date, because a lot of them are chaennie and a few are jensoo so i'm gonna wait)

have a lovely day, and a happy new year !!