Day 1,Germany

Kris POV

I woke up to knocking on the door. "What!" I exclaimed loudly.

"Its room service you called for a wake up call and breakfast to be brought to you at this time!" The man on the other side of the door said. I got out of bed before I opened the door and the man went in and out of my room.

I looked at the clock. 12:30 and I want to be there at 1 so great. Lucky for me the Hokenheim track is 5 minutes away. I quickly ate my bagel and got dressed in a dark blue polo and jeans.

I slipped my ticket and VIP access pass into my pocket. I also grabbed my bag which had my camera computer and my F1 2011 game. I quickly hailed a cab, before checking social media and youtube.

When I looked up we were at the track. "Thank you!" I breathed out in awe of the track. I gave the man the proper amount of money.

As I got to the gates I saw dark clouds rain clouds. I showed the ticket woman my ticket and she let me through.

"Woah!" I said getting into the gates. Practice 1 starts in 2 hours and there was basically no one there. I walked along the fence of the track when it started down pouring.

"Crap!" I exclaimed as I ran to try and get to the VIP area. I ran when I saw guards and I flashed them my pass and continued running into the VIP area. I wasn't looking where I was going when I ran into a chest. This is just what I need!

I looked up to see Sebastian Vettel. What was he doing in this area. "Um Hi!" He said. Crap. "Uh Hi. Kris Walsh!" I said sticking my hand out for him to shake it.

"Sebastian Vettel!" He said shaking my hand.

"I know!" I mumble. He was only my favorite driver ever.

"Are you new to Red Bull?" He asked.

"Um no I thought I was running into the VIP area but instead here I am standing soaked and trying not to completely shut down." great social awkwardness showing!

"Oh haha well you look like a Red Bull employee with that shirt. But shh don't tell anyone I'll make sure you can stay in here for the weekend no need for VIP." I was taken back he just offered me to stay with red Bull this whole weekend.

"Well Thank you Seb!" As soon as I said that I put a hand over my mouth and my eyes widened.

"What was that. Did you call me Seb?" I slowly nodded. "I like it. So what is a pretty girl like you that probably doesn't know much about racing doing here?" He asked ha I didn't blame him for what he thought.

"I'm taking 5 months off of my life and catching 5 races this is just one of them. I also know a lot more about racing then I look like I do." He looked slightly taken back.

"Elighten me please!" He ushered me.

"Well DRS is basically just the rear wing opening but it sounds oh so much more complicated. You, Seb, are the youngest 4 times world champion. Oh and Formula 1 isn't aloud to refuel anymore. The stunt you pulled with Webber back in 2013 was an accident yet you didn't like him. Anything else I should say?" I smirked and looked up at him.

Seb POV

I was taken aback by how much she knew I thought she was just here with like her boyfriend or husband. "No I think I got everything. Which races are you going to be watching?" I wonder what Christian would think about her he needs someone that can help him.

"I'm going to this one, Montreal ,Melbourne and Austin." Wow she's coming for the most expensive races.

"So who's your favorite driver?" I asked judging by the accent she was British so most likely it was Hamilton.