I

Over a year ago, I was driving home from work when I got into a horrific car accident

Over a year ago, I was driving home from work when I got into a horrific car accident. A drunk driver was driving on the wrong side of the road and hit my car head on. He was driving at 80 mph. Doctors said I was a very lucky person to have survived that accident.

Unfortunately for the driver, he died on impact. I may have survived the accident, but it cost me my memory. I'm just lucky to be alive.

I lived a relatively quiet life. Didn't have many friends nor did I have a boyfriend. After being released from the hospital, I remember my best friend bringing me back to my apartment. I wandered around my apartment in hope to see if I remember anything, but nothing came back to me until I saw a photo of two boys and this women on my refrigerator. I took the photo off and turned it to see a note on the back.

We miss you so much. Come visit soon.From mom, Scott and Stiles.

I walked over to a mirror and stood in front of it to compare the photo of the woman to myself. I saw the resemblance between myself, her, and the boy standing in the middle.

I don't know why it took me so long to pack my things and head back to my hometown, Beacon Hills. I felt like I needed to go back.

Throughout that year of trying to regain my memory, I learned more about myself and my family. My mother is Melissa McCall and she's a nurse in some hospital. My little brother, Scott McCall, is in high school, I think.

I carry that photo of them and Stiles with me. I know this photo is old but maybe if I show someone around town, they'll recognize them and guide me to them.

~Beacon Hills~

My best friend was able to find me an apartment in a nice apartment building. I was only able to bring over a third of my belongings. The other quarter, my best friend will be bringing over when she can.

I parked my car near the apartment building, grabbed one of my suitcases, and made my way over to the building. I entered the building and made my way over to the elevator. The doors open, I entered and pressed my floor.

"Hold the door!" I heard someone shout.

I quickly put my hand in between the doors and it opened up.

"Thank you." A girl with shoulder length curly hair smiles at me.

"No problem." I smile back.

I look forward and from the corner of my eye, I can see the girl still staring at me. I look over at her and she snaps out of her stare. She then looked at my suitcases.

"You moving in?" She asks.

"Yeah." I nod.

"My name is Allison, Allison Argent." She extends her hand out.

"Lillian McCall." I shake her hand.

She looks at me dumbfounded. "McCall?"

"Yeah."

"Oh that's cool." She slowly nods.

Cool?

The elevator stops on my floor and I wave back at Allison. "It was nice meeting you."

"You too!"

~

Allison's P.O.V. (Next Day)

I notice Scott sititng outside with Lydia, Issac, and Stiles. I quickly make my way over to them. "Scott I need to tell you something."

"What?" He looks over at me with raised eyebrows.

"I think I found Lillian." I told him

"What?" His eyes went wide.

"Lillian lives in my building. She looks like the girl from the pictures in your living room except she's older now." I explain.

"How do you know for sure that it's Lillian?" Stiles questions.

"Because she said her name is Lillian McCall." I recall. "It's her."

"She lives in your building?" Scott questions

"Yeah." I nod.

Scott then got up and so did Stiles.

"Where are you going?" Lydia stares at them confused.

"I'm going to see if this girl is my sister." Scott says.

Him and Stiles ran to the school parking. Scott hopped on his bike and rode off while Stiles was in his jeep. I ran to my car and followed them to my building.

~

Lillian's P.O.V.

I woke up pretty late. I'm usually up pretty early, but I guess moving in was exhausting.

I got up, took a quick shower, and then got dressed. I wanted to explore the Hills more since I don't remember that much about it. I know I didn't have any food so I have to go food shopping.

I grabbed my purse, phone and car keys. I headed out and to my car. As I was walking out of the building, I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." We said simultaneously.

I look up to see a guy with dark brown hair and chocolate color eyes. He looks familiar. It was on the tip of my tongue. I know him from somewhere. It all hit me when he spoke.

"Lillian?!"

Re-edited: August 8, 2017