XX

I made my way to work. It's been a while. I enter the animal clinic only to be stopped by an elderly woman.

"Who are you?" She asks me

"I work here with Deaton." I say

"Satomi, she's the older sister of Scott McCall." Deaton says from the other room

She nods and I walk by her to get into the back. I noticed a guy on a chair. He's pale and sweaty.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked Deaton as I knelt down to check on him

"This is one of Satomi's pack members. Her whole pack last night was attacked. He survived. Satomi informed me that it began with fever. Shifting becomes uncontrollable, they couldn't stand but the worst part is that they couldn't see." Deaton informs me

I checked the patient's eyes to see they were all white.

"I believe we should take him to the hospital." I faced Satomi

"It's never really been an option for our kind. Do you know something I don't?" She asks

"My mom. She can help us." I assure her

Deaton calls my mom and asks her for a favor. Apparently, Braeden was checked into the hospital last night for a gunshot wound she received yesterday when she was trying to help Satomi's pack. My mom told us to bring him in and that's what we exactly did. We arrived to the hospital and my mom was waiting for us with a gurney.

"Okay this isn't happening at the school is it?" Mom asked Deaton

"School?" Deaton looked at my mother confused. "It's Saturday."

"They're taking the PSAT's." She informs us

The werewolf begins to spit out some black blood. Satomi tells us to hurry up.

"Mom what's happening at the school?" I asked as we rushed the werewolf into the elevator

"Braeden says that Satomi's pack was infected with a virus causing them all to die. The school is being quarantined right now because of a suppose virus outbreak." Mom explains as she presses the second floor button but it was too late for the werewolf.

He passed on.

Once we got out of the elevator, my mom redirected us to the morgue. Deaton explained that he was going to cut open the werewolf's head to see his brain and that's exactly what he did.

"I think I know what this is." Deaton speaks up. "Unfortunately if I'm right and Scott and the rest are infected then it's not good. They are going to die without an antidote."

"What? What's the antidote?" I look at Deaton frantically

"I still have to figure that out." He replies

"Derek's here maybe I should get him." My mom walks out of the morgue with Satomi.

"I should get to the school. If you find out the antidote then you call me." I waked towards the door.

"Lily." Deaton calls me. I turn around. "Don't exhaust yourself. Keep calm because we have to talk later."

I nod and made my way out. I made it to the hospital parking lot and drove all the way to school. I tried going by the police but they stopped me.

"I need to see my father." I told deputy Haigh

"Sheriff is not your father." He scoffs

"He's not by I am." My father appears behind him

Deputy Haigh looks between my father and me. He looks at my father's badge and let's me through.

"Lily what are you doing here?" He guides me to where the Sheriff and Lydia are. "I heard what's happening. I wanted to make sure that Scott's okay."