XVII

I was in the boys locker room with Derek. We were looking at Liam.

"What the hell?" Liam looked around for his lacrosse stick that I have. "Where's my stick?"

Derek dragged a random lacrosse stick across the locker making a weird sound that made me shiver. I stayed behind and listened in on their conversation.

"Is this yours?" Derek said referring to the lacrosse stick

Liam didn't answer. I then hear something break and something thrown to the ground. Derek must have broke the lacrosse stick in half.

I hear some low growls and slamming. I turned my the corner to see Derek holding Liam by the throat against the lockers.

Scott appeared by my side and called out to Liam. Liam looked at Scott and then went back to normal.

"You're right he is angry." Derek said and then put Liam down

"This one's yours." I said throwing him the stick

The bell rung and Scott said, "Get to class Liam."

Liam looked at him and nodded. Derek then started smiling at Scott.

"Okay why are you smiling about?" I asked Derek

"You're going to be good at this." Derek told Scott

"Are you kidding? I'm totally unprepared. Remember how you said you can teach me a few things. I think right now I can use a full on training manual." Scott said panicking

"I'll tell you one thing... that anger he's got it'll make him strong." Derek said

"And dangerous." Scott interjected

"Very."

Scott sighed and sat down on the bench. I sat down next to him and hugged him in comfort.

"This is suppose to be a semester I focus on school again." Scott frowns. "I've got a beta and there's a dead pool."

"If all our names are on that list then that's what we should be focused on." Derek says. "Do you think Lydia can get that second key?"

"She's working on it." Scott said

"Well I have to go meet Jordan now but I'll be here for your game later." I kiss Scott's forehead and leave to meet up with Jordan

He picked me up in his car and we head downtown to the mall. We walked hand in hand through the mall until we reached the food court.

"We came all the way downtown for food?" I giggled

"No we came downtown for pretzel nuggets. I know how much you've been craving them."

My eyes went wide at the mention of pretzel nuggets.

"Oh my god." I bounced up and down like a five year old. "They have pretzel nuggets here?"

He nods with a laugh.

I then stopped bouncing when I realized something, "Wait how did you know I've been craving pretzel nuggets?"

"You said it in your sleep the other night along with other things that I probably shouldn't mention here." He smirks making me blush because I already know what he's talking about.