Chapter 17

Disclaimer : I know Ellie isn't in this video , but imagine she is and Ned's holding her hand , hope you enjoy this chapter . Love , Hannah .

Ellie's P.O.V

Today the Try Guys are filming a video where they're going to try labor pain simulator and they want me to be in to and plus I want to see what it's like when Ned and I have kids of our own one day . So the little stickies are going on my stomach , back , and legs because I want the full experience , and when I'm over it I will say epidural . So I got on the bed , put the stickies on , and got started . It started off simple , I grabbed onto Ned's hand hard and his face just looked in distraught .

Ned's P.O.V

Ellie was on the table , holding my hand , and seeing this is what'll happen when we have kids just stresses me the FUCK out . When the doctor stopped the machine Ellie had tears in her eyes and she was shaking . Ned I'm scared she said . Don't worry about it babe , I mean it'll be awhile before this actually happens to us I said . YEA MORE THEN AWHILE She said because the doctor had turned the machine back on .

Ellie's P.O.V

The pain just got worse and worse until I caved . DAMIT EPIDURAL I CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS ANYMORE I screamed and the stopped the machine I was the last person out of the guy to go .

It was :

1 : Keith
2 : Zach
3 : Ned
4 : Eugene
5 : Ellie

Knowing this will happen to me in the future scares the SHIT out of me . I still want kids though even if I have to go through all this crap because I can get a miracle baby out of it in the end . My body is probably going to be sore for a few days because of this .