Chapter 8

DISCLAIMER : This was not a actual prank in the video just imagine it is it though hope you enjoy this chapter . Love , Hannah .

Ellie's P.O.V

The Try Guys are filming a Prank War Video where the guys are pranking each other . Zach wanted to do a prank with me in it and we're going to prank Ned so I put a air horn under his chair . While me and Zach attached the air horn , Eugene and Keith distracted him and made Snapchats until I walked over and poked Zach which was the signal . Hey Ned , I sent you those emails , I just want to make sure they went through real quick because I've been having this problem where they aren't I lied . Ned smiled , Sure lemme go check real fast he said strolling over to his desk . I smirked at Zach as I followed Ned , and then I smirked at Eugene and Keith behind me . Lemme just have a seat real qui - AH Ned said sitting down in his chair before getting a rude , loud awakening , as did much of the floor . Many people took off their headphones in surprise around me . OH MY GOD WHO DID THIS Ned said laughing embarrassed at how loud he screamed . It was all Zach Keith said . Yep and with the help of Ellie Zach said . OH YOU Ned said coming up to me and kissing me on the lips . We break from our kiss to see everyone starring at us . Are you guys dating Eugene asked . Yep we are I said and everyone awed at us when he sat in his chair again a Whoopi Cushion went off . HA GOT HIM I said which made everyone laugh .