Just be you// Nicky

Ok in this story (Y/n) and Nicky are 16 years old. Going to high school. Normal teens.

Nicky POV
The quad and I are walking our way to school.  Once we get to school, I went straight to my locker. I closed my locker door and I ran into someone by accident. Holy shit! It's (Y/n). I made all her books fell.

- Oh my gosh. (Y/n) are you ok? I ask helping her get her books.
- Yah I'm fine. Sorry to ran into you, Nicky. She said grabbing her books.

WAIT!?!?!! She knows my name!?!?

- Don't be sorry, I ran into you I'm the one who should be sorry. I blushed.
- Its fine... Hey? Do you want to like.... hang out after school? She said looking down.

HOLD THE PHONE!?!?! Did the popular girl and my crush JUST ask to hang out with me???? Ok just acte natural.

- Yes, I said excited... I think a little to excited.
- Great. We can walk to your parents shop after school, get a smoothie maybe? She said
- That will be great.
- Cool... it's a date then, she said before walking off.

Yes!!! You got a date Nicky!!.....OH MY GOD!?!? I got a date!! I need help. I ran up to Dicky.

- DICKY!! I need your help.
- What is it? He ask. Sipping his water bottle.
- I kind of... got myself a date... I said.

Once he heard the words slipped out of my mouth. He spits water directly to my face.

- Damn, bro. Never would of thought you'd get a date. Sure I'll help you, he said.
- Thanks, you said whipping the spit on your face.

During recess, Dicky was helping me.

- Ok... if you want to impress the ladies, you need to wear sunglasses. Act all chill and don't care about anything, he said handing me some pairs of glasses.
- Ok. Like this? I said.
- Umm... We might need to work on that... he said holding the bridge of his nose.

Later at lunch...

During lunch time, I went up to Ricky.

- Ricky! I need your help.
- What is it? He ask.
- I got myself a... date, I said.
- Really! That's great... sure I'll help you, he said. Ok girls likes boys that are smart, so you need to show her how smart you are, he continue.
- Ok. That's easy. What do I say?
- Umm... Oh! Say x = 6. That girl will totally like you more.
- Got it. Thanks Ricky, i said before leaving.

I need one more advice... Dawn. Me and Dawn have P.E together so I'll just ask her there. Once the bell rang I ran to look for Dawn.

- Hey Dawn? Can I ask you something? I ask
- Yah sure, she said.
- I need your help, I got myself a date after school, I said.
- Woah. Good for you, well first, you need to show her you skills. For example soccer, she said while doing so moves.
- But I don't really know how to do moves, I ask trying to do the same moves as her but failed completely.
- Practice, she said before leaving.
- Thanks a lot, I said sarcastically to myself.

The whole class was long and boring. And now school is done, the bell rang I went to put all of my stuff in my locker and (Y/n) came up to me.

- Ready? She ask
- Yah lets go.

We were walking, I was walking like Dicky told me to. All cool with my sunglasses, but I felt that this wasn't for me. (Y/n) was looking at me all weird.

- You ok, Nicky? She ask
- Yah, why do you ask? I said in my cool voice. - - I-It's not like you, i mean how you walk and talk. She said.