Store//Nicky

Requested by @Justseptic

Both 16 years old, ok that's all.

(Y/n) POV
My parents needed to stop at some store to buy somethings. I wanted to wait in the car to not draw any attention cause everyplace I go there is fans wanting a picture and a autograph. Not that I don't like it, it's just that  it gets annoying. But I was hungry and I heard there is a small diner. Plus my parents were taking so long. I go in and I see parents talking to a other couple, laughing. Looks likes the manager, cause he is wearing a shirt that have his face and says "I'm the manager". I go next to my parents and they soon they realize I'm there.

- Oh! Honey come meet Tom and Anne, my father said.
- Hi, Anne said.

I just wave, they seem really nice. And plus no one seems to know me.

Nicky POV
My siblings and I were just having a smoothie when I see our parents talking to a couple. They seem to have fun. I choke on my smoothie when I see (Y/n) coming in THE STRORE!!!! I MEAN THE ACTRESS THAT I HAVE BREN CRUSHING ON FOREVER
Dawn, Ricky and dicky were laughing at me.

- Woah, what had gotten into you, Dawn said in between laughs.
- Yah man, you look like you saw someone you like, Dicky said

But I didn't really paid to much attention to them. I just looked if it's really (Y/n). AND HOLY SHIT IT IS!!!! I walk up to them, feeling me legs become weaker every time I get closer to (Y/n).

- Oh! And meet our son, Nicky. Nicky this (parents/name) and... my mom said but I cut her off.
- (Y/n) I know, I said with a huge smile on my face.
- Ohhh... looks like (Y/n) have a fan, her dad tease.
- Wait??? Wh-What do you mean "fan"?? My mom said.
- Oh! Our daughter is an actress and she's in marvel endgame, her mom said.
- OH MY GOD CAN WE HAVE A PICTURE!?!?!!?? My parents said in sync.
- Uhhh I just need to tell (Y/n) something, I said grabbing her away.

I lead her somewhere more private. But... I CANT BELIEVE I WAS HOLDING HER WRIST!!!! IM NEVER WASHING MY HANDS AGAIN!!!!

- Uhh sorry about that. My parents can be intense, i awkwardly said.
- No,no,no! It's fine I like them they seem nice, (Y/n) said.

God she is more beautiful in person.

- So... I heard there is a diner here, she said.
- Yah... OH! I'm sorry did you wanted something to eat??? I said stuttering my words.
- Yah, she laughs.

Now I felt embarrassed cause I just ruin my whole chance.

- Your funny, I like you Nicky, she said.

Wait she remembered my name.

- (Y/n)!! We need to leave for your interview!!! We hear her parents said.
- I gotta go, But I hope I can see you around more, she said.
- Uhh yah I'm going nowhere. Just here in my parents store.
- bye Nicky, she left.

Best day of my life.