Baby//Five

Imagine you and Five are in your 25 years old.

(Y/n) POV
January 20, 1:38 PM. I gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl ever. I can't believe it's been already 4 months. Me and Five are really great parents. We are always there with her, just not waisting anytime. Five wanted to call her Dolores, in honour of her memory, but it reminded me too much of the apocalypse. When me and Five got stuck, it was already too much to handle. We finally went for (baby/name). Right now, me and Five are looking at our beautiful daughter in her bed. Smiling and playing with her little hands, as she cooed. All of a sudden I saw like little blue sparks around her. What the hell?

- You saw that right? I ask
- Yah, wonder what is that? Five said.

We stay more alerted now. Then my baby just disappeared in thin air. MY BABY JUST DISAPPEARED IN THIN AIR!?!?!?!?!?

- OH MY GOD FIVE!!!!!!! I stated to cry.
- (baby/name)!!!!! (Baby/name)!!!! Five called out.

Then we see the same blue sparks from the ceiling. As my baby reappeared and start to fall down.

- (baby/name)!!!!!!!!!!! I yelled

Then, very quick, Five teleported before (baby/name) falls completely. He catches her and hold her in his arms. I ran up to him and took my baby from his arms and hold her super tight. Kissing her so much. That just scared the living hell out of me. Five comforts me by hugging both of us. And that's when I realize, that she gets that from her father.