Dominance

Summary: "Agent 864, I want you to hurt her, not physically, but mentally. Make her as weak as a napkin, exhaust her until she breaks as if she is being thrown against a wall like a glass vase. Suck out every single emotion she has and then bring her here - totally empty. I want you to destroy her."

~*~

There is something hidden inside the walls of Holmes Chapel, something - or someone - powerful without knowing it. Many seek for it, doing things for it the daylight could not even handle and with finally having found out who holds the secret hidden deep under her skin, Agent 864 gets the mission to rip it out of Olivia's body, but uses a very unique way to succeed.

{Themes; psychological thriller, romance, mature, & science fiction.} Highest position in ranking: Mysterie / Thriller #1 / Sciencefiction #1

Pages: 52/ 17 Chapters

NOT COMPLETED

Opinion: Okay this book is really majestic and boy I love it! At first I got a little confused with it but than once you get deeper into the story it makes sense. Well to me I don't know about anyone else lol anyways I really like this book and this one is absolutely terrific and if i like you will like so go check it out!

Written by naughtysouls

Sorry no update yesterday I was busy with some things so this is a update to make up for that and I won't be updating tomorrow because right after school im going to the WWA to see my babys one direction at the rose bowl AHHHH! So excited and comment below if you are going whether its tomorrow, friday or saturday!!! Also I wanted thank you guys for 11,000 reads! ahh I know its not so many to some but to me thats a lot so thank you this means the world to me and i love you guys!

Also I will be updating others due to the fact some are uncomplete and had update on pages so go check that out if you want to see that anyways I love you guys and thank you

- Sabrina