The Cupcake Girl

Summary: Jennie Aguilera worked at a bakery in Holmes Chapel in summer 09'. Although not just any bakery. The same bakery that Harry Styles worked in. What would happen to the both of them if it all just went away so suddenly? Harry became that international popstar and lived his life in fame. Harry had promised he would come back for Jennie, but instead he was oblivious enough to forget about his cupcake girl back at home. Two years later, somehow, fate has slapped Harry in the face, and he comes back for her. There are some pasts that were never forgotten. Promises that were left unbroken. And the undying and infinite friendship they both had. The only problem is that Harry had brought a different girl in his arms.. Who knows, that solid friendship might turn into something... More?

Pages: 108 pages/ 53 Chapters+Epilogue

COMPLETED

Opinion: This is a great great story. This a perfect story if you are into drama, romance and such. You name it this book has it. I love the writer, I think she is amazing your making such amazing stories from such a young age and is absolutely amazing. This story is great, the author is great abd everything is just perfect!

Written by BritishBums