Pretty Please Don't Pinch Me

Summary: What happened to me is something I could never have dreamed up in my wildest imagination. I mean, no one really wakes up in the morning and expects to find a person you connect with so much, and feel a shared magnetism for that it may have you re-evaluating whether you believe in love at first sight. It's even more bizarre that this person is one of the most recognisable people on the planet. One should think of me as so lucky. All I ask is Pretty Please, Don't Pinch Me.. because this is one dream I don't want to wake up from.

Ava Sinclair considered herself to be quite a regular twenty year old. That is right up until she runs into one of the most publicly lusted after men. Juggling work, friends and family is hard enough, so when she is thrust into the public eye in such an impromptu manner, she must learn to deal with all the add ons. Yet something much larger and something she doesn't quite understand emerges and she begins to lose all sense of reality.

Pages: 248 pages NOT COMPLETED

Opinion: I absolutely positively loved it! It is remarkable and a unique story please go check it out! Also the girl who wrote is named Gemma pretty cool right?!

Written by gemsalmighty