After 3

Summary: The passionate story of Tessa and Harry continues as family secrets, deep betrayals, and career opportunities threaten to tear them apart.

Pages: 451 pages/ 95 Chapters

Completed

Opinion: Ok out of the three afters I think that After 3 was my favorite! Might take a while to read but it is totally worth it. I wish she would make an epilogue that would have made the story completed but I can't complain because that was a lot of hardwork to do so other than hat the story was the definition of perfection! All we can do now is use our imagination of when Hessa get married, adopt a kid, have more ups and down but in the end comes like a fairy tale with loads of up and downs. It makes me bery emotional to see her last authors note to complete the After series. From the beginning to the end of After I loved every single bit of it. After was the reason of finiding wattpad and Anna was the first one to make me interested on reading.

In all honesty I was never a fan of reading but when I started reading After my whole opinion of reading has changed immensly, it changed the way I have looked at life, and my reading and writing skills have gotten a lot better all thanks to After and the author Anna. I feel like it isn't the end but a new beginning for After. After will definitely become something big not just on wattpad but worldwide. I can just feel it. I can't wait till the copy right version comes out and the rumor of it being a possible movie!

To Anna if she ever sees this but probably won't but anyways to Anna who wrote all the afters, thank you for writing the first series of harry fanfic books ive ever read. Thank you for making me interested in the writing and reading world. Thank you for changing my perspective in life and inspiring others like me.You deserve your success and will stride to a new chapter of After. After will become very big around the world and I am fully honored to be a little part of it and see the world knowing your fascinating work of After. :).

Written by the amazing imaginator1D

Comment your opinion on the story!