- Chapter 8 -

Soichi had narrowed his eyes as Killbas had a low chuckle. The fiendhad lifted Velvet up by her hair"hm...seems she's still breathing....let's change that shall we"a needle had sprouted from his back like a spider leg and jabbed Velvets neck leaving a small poke as he dropped her " What did you just do?" Soichi gritted his teeth once more " Poison of course brother"Killbas replied as he began walking closer towards before being launched though the door by Yang's vicious right hook " Ruby, Weiss get Soichi and Vel outta here, Blake let's go" she saif and Blake nodded following her teammate out the room to apprehend the threat.

Ruby had helped Soichi to his feet as Weiss had picked up Velvet. " Ozzy......get me to the basement.." Soichi coughed as a bit if blood dripped frok his mouth and Ozpin who was in utter disbelief of what happned looked at Soichi " I can't let you have it..." "THERES NO ARGUMENT, it's the only way I can get Kagura back and fix this!"Soichi shouted as Ozpin had pondered through his head " Ozpin theres no time to argue just give him what he wants!" Weiss told the headmaster who sighed and motioned them to follow as they made their way to nearest elevator.

" Come om girls is that the best you can do!" Killbas laughed as grabbed Blake and Yang by the neck and threw them onto a wall in the cafeteria " Just shut up!" Yang shouted as she ran towards Killbas, the opposer had cracked his neck before throwing a punch in the same moment Yang did, their fists collided creating a shockwave that sent most objects scattering across the space " Your power is interesting, but not enough to satisfy me!"he took her arm and flipped her over his shoulder, throwing her onto her back. He then dodged Blake's attempt at cutting his back, then kicking her back " Try harder " he taunted the faunus girl. " Why are you even doing this?!" She asked " Simple, i want a new world,how many times must i say it?"Killbas sighed before sending a stinger towards the faunus watching as she kept dodging stinger after stinger, eventually charging at him in an attempt to slash at him only for him to catch her blade with his hands, forcing her weapon and herself to the ground,he then pulled it from her and kicked her back " I'm becoming quite tired of this situation..." He held the build driver in his hand,placing it on his waist as it created a belt. He then took out two bottles, a fire truck themed bottle and and a Hedgehog one. He gave them a shake before entering them in the belt

HARINEZUMI!

SYOUBOUSYA!

BEST MATCH

Killbas had cranked the lever as the two girls where getting up, he began chuckling.

ARE YOU READY?!

" Henshin " two armor pieces came onto his body as the belt voice announced

RESCUE KENZAN!

FIREHEDGEHOG!

YEAH!!

He raised his spiked mace of a hand and smashed it agaisnt the ground shattering the floor where he stood amd dug his way underground

Meanwhile, Ozpin had taken Soichi, Ruby,and Weiss to an underground level below Beacon;The Vault where they lay witness to a depressing site. "So this is where she's been all these years?" Soichi looked at Ozpin " It was the only way we could have ensured the next maiden to be on our si-" "Your side..." he glared as he walked past Ozpin starring at slumbering Fall Maiden "....Amber....."Soichi muttered before holding his hand out towards her " You realize by doing this, there will never be another fall Maiden " Ozpin said aloud " Would you just shut up!" Weiss looked at him fairly annoyed " Heh, you heard the snowflake" Soichi said as he watched Amber glow a faint ornage before fading into purple, landing into his hand in shape of an odd red bottle, unknown what it truly could be. " Ruby...." he looked at the young girl " Y-Yes" " I want you to take this and get as far away from beacon as possible, can you do that?" He asked and She couldn't answer but only hesitantly nodded as she walked up to him,taking the bottle into her care after Soichi handed it to her. He put his hands om her shoulders and smiled " Your mother would be proud of you Ruby.....and I'm sorry i was a reason she never got to see you blossom this far.....now go,don't look back"he told the girl as she only nodded once more before turning and  running away with Weiss who gave Soichi a look but he gave a her a small nod as well which she gained a worried expression, leaving with Ruby back to the elevator they came from.

Soichi sighed " After this we need to get Kagura back " he said " Saying that he is alive " Ozpin replied before hearing the ceiling break, and the armored Killbas drop down towards the ground. " Oh great.....seems the party moved on without me" Killbas shook his head before seeing Soichi and Ozpin " So tell me Evolto, where's the fall maiden's other half?" Killbas asked Soichi" Other Half? Wait....you don't mean-" " Ahh so he didn't tell you, one of my, disciples took half of the fall maidens powers,and it seems Amber retained the rest of her abilities, so i want to know where is she?" Killbas asked " She's gone " Ozpin spoke " Well, i guess I'll have to find an alternative, but first let's rid of you two first. " he had serious tone " The world is soon for change.....

And i am the weapon to change it..."