- Chapter 4 -

" How is he?" Weiss asked as Yang closed the door to the nurses office " He'll live, he was just extremely exhausted, no severe wounds either"Yang replied " What about Ruby?"Yang asked worriedly as Weiss just smiled " She's thankfully fine, but being rebellious as usual,but nothing Blake can't handle"the Ice Queen said which Yang only nodded softly, but Weiss noticed she was uneased by something " Yang, are you alright?" Weiss asked " Yeah just..... there's so many questions i have but i know Kagura doesn't have an answer but....whatever thing is inside of him does." " Then ask it " " I've tried it won't show itself nor answer to me, it's only spoke once since Kagura's beem unconscious and all it said was to keep watch over Kagura" Yang sighed " Then we'll force this thing out into the open " Glynda said as she looked at the girls "Ms.Goodwitch?" The two blinked seeing their combat class teacher.

- Time Skip -

" Wait wait, your telling me that there's a grimm inside him!" Yang asked shocked " Let me elaborate more." Ozpin sighed as Weiss and Yang were in his office " There are beings in this world, deemed Grimm Faunus, meaning they aren't normal faunus nor human, but creatures created by darkness with a will of their own and latent potential. The world they come from, each Grimm is set in a designated tribe depending on the type of Grimm family they hail from." The girls nodded as Ozpin went on "Kagura, is a Grimm Faunus, a special, by himself he isn't a threat as he hails from the trickstera tribe, allowing him to shape shift into any living being" Opzin added " How cam you tell he's a Grimm Faunus?" Weiss asked " There's a trick to it" Glynda told the girls " Grimm Faunus each have a specific reaction to a lighter, most just show an unusual eye color resembling their Grimm heritage, but for some like Beowolfs and Kitsunes, they become rather aggressive and show more of theur features. Turns out Kagura is a Grimm Kitsune"Glynda told them " What about that thing in his body then?"Yang asked " That is a Grimm faunus at the top of the chain, He comes from the Blood tribe"Ozpin became rather serious " His name is Soichi Isurugi" he said " The man responsible for Summer's disappearance......" Yang's eyes widened " I can force him out but the longer he's out the more of risk of Kagura dying " Ozpin looked at Yang " Do it,i want to have a nice talk with that son of a bitch" Yang clenched her fists which Ozpin sighed " Yang, i know how you feel but for Kagura's sake don't " Weiss put a hand on Yang's fist which the blonde only looked at her friend and just nodded " What's this about me?" The four looked over to see a man in some type of red armor,resembling a cobra

" Yang's eyes widened " I can force him out but the longer he's out the more of risk of Kagura dying " Ozpin looked at Yang " Do it,i want to have a nice talk with that son of a bitch" Yang clenched her fists which Ozpin sighed " Yang, i know how ...

Ozpin narrowed his eyes at the cobra themed intruder " Soic-" " Ah ah, Blood Stalk, remember i have two presences" he chuckled while Ozpin wasn't amused. " You know your going to kill him if you aren't back in the body " Ozpin stated " Relax, you forget i can make projection from anyone's eyes as long as they has seen me once" Stalk waved Ozpin off " Soichi what do you want? " Glynda sharply asked " Simple i came to thank the girls for their help agaisnt Faust " Stalk replied with a sigh as he leaned against the wall. " We helped Kagura not you " Yang said rather hastfully " And that's fine, just be cautious of what he does, i can't be his eyes all the time i much rather go through his memories " That's creepy " Weiss said " It's not creepy, its a hobby, snowflake " Stalk chuckled "and i forgot one thing, the sword i gave you, if you ever need to summon it, it's name is Beat Closer, and here-"He threw a yellow bottle towards the Schnee " per say you ever need additional power just pop that Lock full bottle into the blade " Weiss caught it and starred at full bottle with a lock etched into it " Now I'll be returning to the body ,Ciao!" He waved off as he disappeared into smoke leaving the four in silence.

- Time Skip -

"

Blake I'm fine " " I'm just making sure" Blake had sighed as Kagura just starred at her with a smile. " You scared me out there you know " Blake put a hand on his cheek watching as he leaned against it " Sorry about that, i wasn't completely used to having.......power i guess" he replied as Blake looked around the nurse's Notre spotting Cross sitting by the window " May i ask, do you know who or what that mist was?" Blake asked him softly "No....i don't actually, everything before i met you all is pretty blank..." he replied which Blake only nodded before Kagura's eyes sparked purple and thre red mist like projectiles shot over towards a chair, forming a odd looking man " Yo kiddos "

" he replied which Blake only nodded before Kagura's eyes sparked purple and thre red mist like projectiles shot over towards a chair, forming a odd looking man " Yo kiddos "

Blake had blinked as Kagura tilted his head towards the man who just sighed "Let's try this voice then"he cleared hia throat, as his voice became distorted amd echoing as well " Is this better?" He asked "You-" "I like your other voice better" Bla...

Blake had blinked as Kagura tilted his head towards the man who just sighed "Let's try this voice then"he cleared hia throat, as his voice became distorted amd echoing as well " Is this better?" He asked "You-" "I like your other voice better" Blake stareed at Kagura as she got a slight nose bleed for some reason "Your innocence is killing me Kagura " I find it amusing to watch, let me tell you the story of the time he thought chickens could fly" The man said in his more human voice " I don't remember " "Because my boy i erased that memory " " Ohhhhhhhhh....wait can chickens fly?" Blake had shook her head in disappointment "Kagura we're having a long talk later.....but right now let me do the talking alrigh?" "Ok!"

- Time Skip -

" HE'S UNDER OZPINS PROTECTION, AND NOW HE HAS STALK ON HIS SIDE!" Rogue shouted as he threw around several items amd machinery around the Faust main operation base. "I think your over reacting" a male said " Marcus this is what he always does especially when he cant get his items back"a female said " Don't talk behind his back Umbrina" another female said " Where's August?" Rogue looked at the three " On his way to Atlas to retrieve the first pannel" Umbrina replied " ........get airship ready, we're heading to Atlas...." Rogue said