- Chapter 5 -

" So you basically kept erasing his memories?" Yang asked as she leaned against her team's dorm door, as currently her team and Kagura all looked at the man which Blake and Kagura met in the nurse room,who Yang told the two his name was Soichi after hearing his distorted voice.  " As measures to ensure no one found out i was inside him " Soichi replied as he sat in a chair in the center of the room " For you own benefits? " Weiss asked instantly " No....to make sure he didn't die,and he had place to stay, i could only do so much for him in the weakened state i was and am currently in " Soichi replied " His mother left him, and his father was dead." He looked at Kagura wasn't paying attention too much as he was distracted by a game on Ruby's scroll. " And i wanted to atone for sins i commited, as Rose bud's last wish " he chuckled to himself "......yet you killed her" Yang said as Ruby was confused " Yang why are you so angry?" She asked " Do you want to tell her or should I?" Yang starred at Soichi " What part, Ozpin's lie? Or the part where i say I'm sorry?" He asked as he starred at Yang "Lie? Wait what did Ozpin lie about?" Ruby got between the two " Your mother's death wasn't as blind as it may have seem" Soichi stood up " W-Wait do you mean?"Ruby starred at him confused " Your mother, and her team are the reason i took him in. I used to be what you think i was,a evil man with evil ambitious of course but, Rosey, your mom, was the one to make me realize no one can shape your fate except you" Soichi looked out the window " I took that to heart, and decided to start anew when she sparred me, against hot head's request." He chuckled as Yang crossed her arms " When i was taking care if Kagura i had stumbled across on man i had never hope to see in my life.....the man who killed your mother Ruby " He looked at Ruby " his name,..... Arachni..." Soichi had sighed as Kagura stretched and yawned. "Well I'd love to chat longer but, he's sleepy, Ciao!" He vanished into red mist once more fading into Kagura's body " Well, let's get to bed then " Weiss said as the others nodded, they had been through so much and needed rest. Kagura was already laying on Blake's bed, more over under the blanket Blake starred at fox and sighed ' a Grimm faunus,...yet he doesn't much diffrent from the others ' she thought as she climbed into bed " Blake...." Kagura looked at Blake as she returned the glance "Hm?" " Do you think we'll beat him next time?" Blake smiled slightly as she scratched between his fox ears getting a small yip from him as she said" I know we will "

- Time Skip -

"Cinder..." "Faust, why is it your here" the fall maiden starred at Rogue as he walked in, but his armor was gone but he remained cloaked " I have a job for you" he said as She raised a brow " Entering my domain and offering a job with no reward?" She stood up " The reward is whatever you want, but i need you keep Vale.....occupied for a few days" "hmm.......I'll see what i can do, we'll talk rewards later, seems you have enough on your hands already"the maiden turned to a door " Have fun, Faust"she smirked going to retrieve her ' team '.

- Next Day -

" Who's this cutie?"Nora asked as she watched as Pyrrha held a cookie into air seeing how Kagura basically followed after it " That is Kagura, and we're task witg being his guardians while he attends beacon." Yang explained as they ate their lunch with team JNPR  " He's very.......naive"Ren said glancing at the boy " I find his company quite nice "Pyrrha smiled as she patted his head watching him eat the cookie she gave him " He's kinda odd but i like it " Jaune added " I'm just glad we convinced him to attend classes with us for a bit " Blake sighed softly " He's rebellious on so many ways" Weiss rubbed her temples "I can tell" Ren replied " I'll whip him into shape for ya!"Nora cracked her knuckles " I won't let you near our precious baby!" Ruby pointed at Nora. " If need be, i can help with his little rebellions" Pyrrha smiled " I trust her"Weiss looked at Yang " Its a maybe"Blake stated as Kagura just smiled as he and the team went on with their day,unware what trails were to come.....