nine. founder

CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE

IT WAS morning. The brunette werewolf had gone to the Lockwood mansion to see her sister, Hayley. As she approached the door her phone vibrated in her pocket. She pulled it out and saw it was a text from Hayley, telling her to meet her at the Lockwood dungeon. As she made her way through the woods to where her sister was supposed to be, she caught the sound of conversation.

"You won't have to take it much longer." The voice of Tyler echoed through the caves as Kristina listened with her wolf hearing from afar.

"You keep saying that, but here we are, hiding, plotting a revolution that's never gonna happen." A girls voice said that she didn't recognise but who Kristina knew was another wolf from her strong scent.

Kristina continued to listen, confused why her sister asked her to meet. That was until she heard Hayley's voice "Never say never. And never say I don't pull through. I found the thing that's gonna save your lives."

"Are you serious?" Another male voice asked.

Tyler spoke again "We promised you guys we'd free you from Klaus. You did your part by breaking your sire bond. Now Hayley and I are going to do ours."

"You're going to do what?" Kristina questioned as she waltzed into the cave, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.

"What is she doing here?" Tyler spat, irritated that Kristina may have found out what they were up to.

Hayley rolled her eyes "I told her to meet me here. She's my sister, she deserves to know what's going on." Hayley glanced between the hybrids and the werewolf "Krist, Ty is going to sublet his body to Klaus so the hybrids can escape."

The werewolf looked at her sister astounded, unsure of what she exactly heard, never mind what she was about to say. "I'm sorry what? Tyler you can't do that."

"There's no stopping me, Kristina." Tyler said "I gotta do what I can to help them, even if it means sacrificing myself. I owe them that much...and it wouldn't even be that long. It would be just enough time for them to get the hell outta town and far away from him."

Kristina stood with an unsure look of distress as Hayley held her sisters arms who had them folded "This means a lot to me, Krist. I brought you here because I didn't want any secrets. Surely you can understand why this is a good thing." The older Marshall moved her gaze to the hybrids in front of her who were clearly scared of Klaus and couldn't resist their desperate looks for help.

"Okay." Kristina nodded "If it's going to help the hybrids then I'll pretend I'm okay with Tyler being taken over by the psycho hybrid, even though I'm really not, for you."