there's this book

there's this book

we all know what that title means. run, hide your children and never look back!

after

WARNING IF YOU LIKE AFTER/ARE ANNA PLEASE LEAVE NOW BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY WON'T LIKE WHAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY

how the fuck did after get one billion fucking reads? (side note i'm kinda pissed so i'm probably going to cuss a lot).

here is my opinion on after: it's shit. i got about thirty chapters into it and just couldn't read it any longer. i've read some pretty bad books, but after has got to be the worst of them all. i have never wanted to kill someone more brutally until i met tessa's character. i literally want anna to kill her off in the most painful way possible. god, she's such a fucking bitch! she's all like, "i'm better than you because i'm blonde and pretty and i'm a virgin haha jokes on you... WAIT THERE'S THIS HOT GUY WHO FINGERED ME BUT I HAVE A BOYFRIEND JUST IRKLRGWR NT4OUEGI8OHENK" (the fingering thing was as far as i got btw).

the characters are annoying as fuck, the plot has major flaws, and it's poorly written. like seriously, no where in that book did i see a contraction. it's "i am" or "let us" like no bitch say i'm and let's every once in a fucking while.

okay, this rant has been done before, so why am i making this now? well every now and again i'll go on anna's profile to see how many reads she has gotten. well i saw that her bio said, "pre-order the after books now!" and i almost lost it. of course i wanted to see what bullshit the book said, so i clicked on the link.

that was my first mistake after reading the goddamn book.

so it was all blah blah blah look at cool she is and it's not weird at all that a twenty four year old is writing fanfiction for young teenagers. nope, not at all. i checked the bio of the book and almost flipped.

she changed harry's name to- wait for it:

hardin.

WHO THE FUCK NAMES THEIR CHILD HARDIN LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!

i get that it's a fanfiction and that you have to change names, but you should've at least kept harry, change his last name, and everyone else's as well. nope. not only did she change his name but she changed it to fUCKING HARDIN!

if you know someone named hardin good for them i mean i don't care in general but the fact that this has to do with after infuriates me.

okay so i'm really pissed right now and should probably take a risperdal and i doubt any of this makes sense. still, i shall post this because people need to know my opinions on this fucking goddamn piece of bullshit fuckery.

oh btw if you like after good for you. just please don't talk about it and we'll be fine :)

-olive