Chapter 13

"Why should I care? I'm heading to the top and no one's gonna stop me."
-Katsuki Bakugou

• • •

"IF YOU GET HURT AT THE SPORTS FESTIVAL, I'M GONNA KILL THEM!" Everyone sweatdropped as Y/N's oldest sister, Brianna, was screaming about how worried she was. It honestly looked like she was breathing fire.

"Calm down for a moment-" My older brother, Leo, started yelling too, cutting Y/N off.

"IF THEY EVEN LAY A FINGER ON Y/N, THEY'RE GOING TO FACE-"

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME WHEN I'M TALKING!" Y/N screeched over all the shouting. Everyone backed away from her, so they don't get hurt.

"I just need some training, and I was wondering if you guys would help me," Y/N said calmly once everyone quieted down. Lily's eyes widened.

"OF COURSE I WILL HELP YOU, YOU ARE MY PRETTY LITTLE SISTER!" She screamed. Y/N gave her a deadpanned look then sighed. At least they're not a dysfunctional family.

•Timeskip•

The Akiyama sisters were about to leave school when they noticed there was a crowd blocking the door.

"What's going on?!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"What are they doing here?" Mineta asked.

"Scoping out the competition, duh, small fry," Katsuki rolled his eyes and grabbed Y/N's wrist and dragged her in front of the door with him.

"'Cause we're the kids who survived a villain attack. Makes sense they'd want a look before the sports festival," He continued.

"There's no point though," Y/N piped up. Katsuki nodded in agreement.

"Move aside, Cannon Fodder."

"Can we please refrain from calling them 'cannon fodder'?!" A voice interrupted Iida from talking further.

"Are all the kids in the hero course like this?" A voice called out causing Katsuki to have a tick mark on his head.

"Huh?!"

"It's true. We came here to get a look, but you sure are modest," A purple-haired guy with bags under his eyes came in front of the crowd of students.

"Those who didn't make it to the hero course are stuck in general studies and other tracks," His voice seemed to make everyone nervous because of his straightforwardness.

"HEY, I'M FROM CLASS 1-B!" A loud voice called from the crowd, waving and moving to the front. His appearance was something all right: spiky silver hair, black eyes which were tilted inwards, both lined with a thick, jagged, tan-colored substance, and he didn't seem to have any eyebrows.

"HEARD YOU GUYS FOUGHT SOME VILLAINS. I WANTED TO FIND OUT SOME MORE, BUT...ALL I'M SEEING IS THIS ARROGANT BASTARD! BETTER NOT MAKE A FOOL OF THE HERO COURSE AT THIS THING!" An irk mark appeared on Y/N's head while Iida, Midoriya, and Uraraka stared at the guy in horror.

There was a dead silence until Katsuki grabbed Y/N's wrist again and started shoving the crowd away.

"What're you doing to us?! Thanks to you, we've got haters now!" Kirishima yells at the ash-blonde. He gives them a side-glance.

"I don't give a fuck," Katsuki replied simply which made Y/N smile a bit.

"WHAAA?!" The whole class exclaimed in disbelief.

"Why should I care? I'm heading to the top, and no one's going to stop me."

"So manly!"

"He's not wrong..."