Songfic #1 - Weird Dream

Song: Perfect Strangers - Jonas Blue ft. JP Cooper (Nightcore Version)

Don't play the song yet!

Would ya look at that? Sorry, I was bored and didn't feel like I wanted to finish writing the next chapter so I'm gonna do a mini Songfic series! I love music so much that I just wanna share whatever I'm listening to since my siblings don't really like it 😐 Enjoy!

•~•~•~•

I was just casually sitting around in my living room like a normal day. My parents went on a business trip and my brothers went to play basketball. Weird how my older brother, Keith, would play basketball, right? But he seemed to be in a quite optimistic mood so I didn't want to ruin it. My sisters? Oh, they just decided to have a girls day out without me. They texted me that they would come back to pick me up so we could go to the mall. Is it bad that I would rather stay home then go to that crowded place? You wanna know what else is added to ruin it? It's Black Friday. Yeup. I'm dead.

Why did it have to be me? Why couldn't I just stay home while they get trampled on instead?? I heard the door creak open after it got unlocked. Noooo....

"Hey Y/N! Come on let's get to the car now!" Mai yelled.

I sighed. "Coming!" I walked all the way to the door very, very slowly to show that I didn't want to go to Black Friday.

"Y/N. You're coming, whether you like it or not." Mai said, sternly. I'm the older twin, so why is she acting all high and mighty?

"Yeah yeah, gotcha." We casually walked to the car, Mai was also obviously showing that she didn't want to go either. Heh. Us twins are so alike that it's just annoying.

Timeskip~

We soon got to the mall, and I was dreaded to see what would happen to us next. Before I could process anything, all I could hear was screams of girls and all I could see was dresses thrown and etc. etc. I saw this coming a long time ago, I should've stayed home, I should've stayed texting Momo, but noooo...

In the huge crowd, I saw a pair of red crimson eyes staring straight at me. He looked familiar but I just couldn't recognize him, which was weird because I usually remember people easily. Huh. The ash blond turned away after a few seconds and left me very confused and dazed.

As the crowd dispersed, I asked my older sister, Brianna,

"Why couldn't we just tell our butlers to get what we wanted?" I was a little annoyed since my hair was a mess and my clothes were wrinkled.

"Oh, I just wanted to see how you would look if I just put you into the sea of screaming girls." Brianna snickered as I gave her the deadliest glare I could ever make.

"Grrr. Let's just go home now." I growled.

"Nope, we're going to the theaters! And you're not staying at home! Mom told me to watch over you girls so that's exactly what I'm going to do! How am I supposed to watch you if you're at home?"

"Jeez, you talk too much, fine, I'll come, just give me the popcorn and we have a deal."

"I gotchu girl. Just count on me."