Prologue

{Edited}

A/N: You can skip this part, not the chapter, but it's your choice. This first part is the introduction of the Akiyama family, which you are a part of. Also, I apologize if there are any mistakes, I'm too tired of writing right now.

The Akiyama Family is a known family for their strength for generations. Currently, the oldest child so far is Brianna Akiyama. Brianna is mostly known for her beauty and seducing skills that she could possibly surpass Midnight.The second oldest are the Akiyama twins, Leo and Lily Akiyama. Both Leo and Lily can hack through any computer with their own devices made by the one and only fourth oldest, Keith Akiyama. Most of pro heroes suits were made by his handiwork. But let's get on to the third oldest, Daniel Akiyama. He's mostly known for being the strongest when it comes to strength. Now  we're getting to the younger ones now. After Keith, comes the Akiyama sisters! If we were to see who's most famous, it would be the Akiyama sisters. Of course, you might be thinking, there's like two or three of them right? Nope, there are five of them! The oldest in the Akiyama sisters group is Kazumi Akiyama. Judging by her looks, anyone who doesn't know them might think Kazumi is the youngest but nope, she's the oldest. After Kazumi is Suka, if there is anywhere where she could buy a frappe she would be there alright. Suka is known for her great sense of style in almost everything. If you didn't know, Kazumi and Suka are twins, the oldest twins in the Akiyama sisters group. Now after Kazumi and Suka are the second oldest twins in the Akiyama sisters group is (Y/N) and Mai. Anyone might think that they're not that strong but no one should underestimate (Y/N) and Mai. They're probably the strongest when it comes to using quirks. Its thanks to them that the Akiyama sisters are inseparable. Anyway, on the the youngest Akiyama sister, Sakura. Anyone could mix up Sakura and Kazumi for being oldest and youngest. Sakura is the most responsible in the group since she always reminds the rest of her sisters what they forgot. That is all of the Akiyama siblings. Their father is Japanese while their mother is half Korean and half American. Now let's get on with the plot of the story.

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N)!" Mom yelled.

"Yeah!? I'm right here mom don't worry." I told her.

"Where are your sisters? I don't see them anywhere." She asked.

"Maybe that's because they're in the bathroom?" I asked, a little unsure as to where they were. I was too focused on my phone that I didn't see them leave. (Btw, you're in the airport right now)

"Can you go get them? It's almost time to leave." My mom asked.
"Sure," and with that I left to the girls bathroom. When I went in, I saw Kazumi, Suka, and my own twin, Mai, huddled together, probably talking about gossip like they usually do. But what was unusual was that Sakura, the least childish out of us, was huddled with them. She only joined when it had something to do with her or that it was really important. They were all looking at Suka's phone but I wasn't in the mood to ask what they were looking at.

"Guys, our flight's almost here come on we gotta go." I said, while pointing my thumb towards the exit of the bathroom.

"Wait, isn't that Bakugou?! What is he doing on the news!?" The brunette, Sakura, whisper-yelled trying to make sure I couldn't hear her but I heard her loud and clear.

"Quit joking around, if you're trying to trick me, it's not working," I wasn't convinced at all.

"No, look! He's actually on the news!! And this is live, (Y/N)!" Kazumi said. Kazumi isn't one to lie so I went over to them and grabbed Suka's phone. When I looked, the cameras seemed to be on All Might, and two other figures. My eyes widened when I realized who they were.