Chapter 18

Christina's POV

So today was like a family day. First food, second movie night. I was exited i needed quality time with my family.

Beth's POV

So today i am going on a family day!!!! Im exited we needed time to talk. I mean this whole week has been full of stuff. And then the tour. Well thats fine.

Connor's POV

I think i am the most exited one. We are going on a family day. I planned it all. First we are going on a picnic then we are going on a movie night thingie. So we all got ready and we were on the way to the park. We got there and it was perfect. It was all perfect.... We ate some sandwiches and then went to see guardians of the galaxy. It was funny my favorite was Groot. 😂😂. We got home and saw some more movies and ate Nutella, pizza and drank lots of Arizona.

*next day*

Christina's POV

I woke up and i wanted to prank people so i got a bucket of water and threw it over Mandy's face. Her face was so funny. Then she dried up and went to trevor and Jc's room. Mandy threw water at trevor and i threw at Jc. We ran out and then went to mom and dad's room and threw water at them. Then we ran out cry laughing. I put on some clothes and went on the plane. Me, mom, Mandy were in a row and trevor, dad, Jc were on the other. The plane ride was long. We got there and trevor left but Mandy didn't leave because she was going on tour with me. Mom, dad, Darcy, me, jc, and mandy were going on the tour. We got home then mom called me downstairs.

"Christina get dressed in something very formal. We are going on your tour party!!!!"

"YEAHH!!!!!!" I said and ran up the stairs

I got ready and went on the car and the place was filled with people like the 1d boys their girlfriends, taylor, selena, tyler, troye, zoe, alfie, mandy, trevor, dylan, niomi, marcus, louise, matt (Louise's husband), Darcy, Cameron, Jen, sam, grace, hannah, Mamarie, Kian, andrea, jack, Arden, louden, matt, joey, Meghan, sawyer, Evelina, ricky, Rebecca, Caspar, joe, gaby, zoe, jim, tanya, cat, Coleen, superwoman, ingrid, shane, Lisa Kalel, Britney Louise taylor, oli, Jenna, Marzia, Meghan Reinks , Anthony, Finn, jack, phil, dan and so many other people. We danced. Some of them vlogged. I think we all had fun.

But the people started leaving. Jack and Finn left first to their hotel rooms. The 1d boys and their girlfriends left. Shane and Lisa left. Dylan left we really didn't talk. Louise and matt left. Jen and Sam left. Meghan Reinks left i meet her that night she was very sweet. Superwoman left. Dan and phil left. Kian and andrea left. Mamarie, Grace and hannah left after. Cameron left with Darcy. Joey and Meghan left. Marzia and felix left. Anthony and kalel left. Britney left. Evelina and sawyer left. Lauren and matt left. Jack, Arden, ricky and Rebecca left. Marcus and Niomi had to leave because Niomi wasn't feeling good. Ingrid left. Oli left. Jenna left. Then Colleen had to leave. Jim and tanya left. Tyler and Troye left. Cat left. Gaby, zoe and Alfie left. Joe and casper left. Cat left. Then Mandy and trevor left