Chapter 9

Christina's POV

So a couple of weeks ago my dad asked my mom for the marriage blah blah blah... But they have started ignoring me they are now like 24/7 with each other and I'm getting quite sad. Me and dad havent pennyboarded and me and mom haven done each others makeup. Its quite sad. Mandy moved away to be with trevor and I'm just alone.....alone... Alone is a word i haven't been using so much normally i can be with my mom and dad or with Mandy but nobody is here. Hopefully someday i can be doing something or with my friends.

Mom sometimes asked me if i wanted to go to her friends house but i said no because i would be a distraction. Hopefully when mom and dad have the wedding everything will come back to normal. Nope not going to happen. im going to start packing and im going to leave mom and dad alone so they can have their own babies.

Connor's POV

Me and Bethany are so happy right now. i mean she said yes and we are going to get married and then have a honey moon. but i don't know what to do with Christina. lately she has been acting quite strange. We haven't been so much time with her but its hard. we have to plan the wedding. I think maybe christina is getting in the way of things.... What am i saying i love Christina.

"Christina want to go penny boarding to the park? Jc and Kian will be there!" I screamed so she could hear me at her room. I dint hear a response so i went up to her room. she was in her room packing all of her stuff. I see tears running down her face and in her phone she was playing music. i just stood there paralized.

"What are you doing?" i ask

"Im just packing cause i don't want to get in the way of you and mom.. You see if i leave now your fans will get over it they hate me.... And you and Bethany can have kids of your own" she said quietly

"You are not getti-" i said and she cut me off

"Yes i am so stop worrying about me i am probably going to walk around town and then go to the adoption agency and it will all be fine." She said simply. i got on the floor and just started to cry i was so sad she thinks that we can forget her like that.

Christina's POV

"Yes i am so stop worrying about me i am probably going to walk around town and then go to the adoption agency and it will all be fine." I said simply and then Connor started crying on the floor.

i continued packing. And then i texted Bethany "bye" and with that i got my suitcase and tapped Conner's shoulder and waved and he stood up and i started running and running and runny as fast as my little legs can carry me until i got to a little shop and looked back and Connor was lost and he didn't find me.

Bethany's POV

When i got the text fro christina saying bye i thought she was saying that to another person so just let it slide. When i got home i saw Connor in the floor crying. was he having a panic attack?

"Connor!!" i screamed

"What happened?!" i asked. i looked at Christina's room and it was empty.

"Christina......s-she..... ran.....a-away....." he said between sobs.

"She....was....sad.....because....she.....thought.....we....didn't.....care....a-about.....her..." he added

I started crying. My baby is gone. We loved her so much. we have to find her. I cant believe she thought we forgot about her.

"Do you know where she is?..." i said crying harder

"She said she would walk around and then go back to the orphanage and then she started running towards the door and then I ran behind her and then i lost her......" he started to calm down.

"She must be in the orphanage lets go and talk to them!!" i said cheering up

I called the orphanage

"Hello!" i said

"Hello"the woman said

"Is Christina Franta in the orphanage?" i ask nervously

"No she was adopted" she said

"Ok thank you" i said. with that i hung up and started crying.