Chapter 17

Christina's POV

"CHRISTINAAAA!!" Mandy shouted

"WHAT?!" I shouted back

"How was your dateeee...?" She asked

"Great and we kinda kissed.." I said

"OMG!!!!! YAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! THA FEELS!!!!!" She shouted. I bet the entire hotel heard us.

"Ok...... So what are we going to do today?" I said

"Ok. So we are going to have a girls day. NO BOYS! First we go to Starbucks, then the pool, then mall, then massages, then movie marathon!" She said

"Perfect!!" I said

"Now go get ready chop chop" she said

"Ok I'm going, I'm going" i said (all the clothes and stuff are in the Instagram: infinity.nutella)

I got ready and left to Starbucks and we both got a chocolate chip frap. Then we went to the hotel rooms to get our bathing suits on. We put music and started dancing in the pool. Then we went to the mall and saw him....the guy who cheated on me.....Nash. I was hoping he didn't see me but he did. And when he saw me he winked at me.

Jc's POV

I was in the mall with trevor and saw Nash. He is a douche. He cheated on my girlfriend. He was looking at another direction and i looked and there was Mandy and Christina there. He winked at Christina. I don't know what came over me but i attacked him. I punched him and when i was satisfied. I looked at Christina her eyes were full of terror. I realized that she probably hated me.Then i started running and didn't stop until i felt tired and i looked around and i was in the hotel. I guess i ran that far.

Christina's POV

Jc was beating up Nash. When he stopped i was scared. Then we started running very fast. And didn't stop. Then i thought he hated me. I dropped on the floor and started crying. Mandy told me everything was going to be alright. Then we continued our day. The massage felt good and made me forget about everything. I took out my phone and started taking selfies. We went back to the hotel room and watched movies. I wasn't really tired so i got on my phone. I looked at my messages and one was from trevor and the other was from Jc. I opened Jc's first.

"I guess you probably hate me so I'm very sorry when i saw him something came over me and attacked"

Trevor's message

"Jc isn't doing very well you have to talk to him he isn't happy and he is going to do something stupid"

I got up and went to their room i opened it and trevor was on his phone. But Jc was on his bed. Curled up and crying.

"Jc.." I said

"What you probably want to break up I'm sorry" he said even crying more

"No Jc i love you!!" I said

"Really?" He said

"Yeah.." I said and sat in the bed next to him.

"I love you too." He said

He started to lean in and i started too. And our lips smashed into each other and the sparks were everywhere.

"Are we good?" I asked

"Yes" he said