Chapter 27

Jennifer's P.O.V

They sang that before making on announcement 'We would like to invite Jennifer Hensley to come and sing with us!' Jordi and Ryan said together.

I was in complete shock.

'What!?' I screamed.

'Surprise babe.' Josh whispered in my ear.

'Come on!' Ryan shouted from the stage.

'Shes coming.' Josh shouted.

'Come on love.' A security person said taking my hand and placing an in ear to me.

'You'll be fine.' Josh reassured me. 'Good luck!' He said as I was being given a microphone.

'Here she is!' Jordi said.

'Hi!' I said, shaking.

'Shes a bit shy at the moment!' Andy said.

'Yeah sorry. I'm not used to performing.' I told the crowd.

'So we are going to sing The Vamps Somebody to You with Jennifer singing the Demi Lovato parts!' Ollie told the crowd.

'Hope everyone likes it.' Joey said, speaking up for the first time since I was on stage.

I looked down to wear Union J were and Josh mouthed 'I love you. Go smash it.'

Just as he mouthed that the music started and Jordi started singing. By the chorus all the boys had joined in. It was then my turn to sing. I started to sing and everyone cheered. We sang the rest of the song and everyone sang along.

'Thank you everyone for having us!' Ollie shouted.

'London you were beautiful!' Jordi shouted.

'Thank you for being amazing.' Joey shouted.

'I love you.' Ryan said.

'Until next time byeee!' Andy shouted.

'Thank you so much. I love you guys.' I shouted before going off the stage to find Josh there.

'You were beautiful and amazing up there.' He told me before lifting me up and kissing me.

'Thanks babe. Why did you do that?' I asked him.

'Do what?' Josh said.

'Ask Overload to sing with me.' I said.

'It wasn't me. It was Joey.' He said.

' JOEY?!' I shouted,

'Yes Joey.' Josh said.

'Wow.' I said. 'Im just going to thank Joey.' I told him.

'Okay babe. I need to go get ready for my performance. You were amazing.' Josh told me before kissing me and going to get ready.

'Wheres Joey?' I asked Ryan.

'Hes there.' Ryan said pointing to him.

'Thanks Ryan.' I said.

'You smashed it tonight.' Ryan said.

'Thanks Ryan. See you soon.' I told him before going to find Joey.

Just as I set of to find him he started walking away.

'JOEY!' I shouted. He turned around and kept walking. 'JOEYY. WAIT!'

'WHAT?' He shouted as I caught up with him.

'Thank you.' I told him.

'For what.' He said.

'For asking Blair if I could perform with you for one song.' I said.

'Oh that thing. It was nothing.' He said.

'It wasn't nothing.' I told him.

'It was whatever.' Joey said.

'Its helped me so much thank you.' I said, as I gave him a hug he responded back.

'I'll see you around yeah?' He said.

'No come watch Union J with me and the boys.' I told him.

'How can I say no to you.' Joey said.

'Come on then.' I said. We walked in a comfortable silence. When we got to the place for artists to watch artists we saw the other boys.

'Made up then.' Ryan said.

'You could say that.' I said.

'Yeah just really good friends.' Joey said pulling me into a side hug.

Just as we finished talking the host announced Union J. We all started screaming and Josh looked over at us we were that loud.

'So this song was our first one we released!' Jaymi said and they started singing Carry You then Beautiful Life before speaking again.

'So this song goes out to our beautiful girlfriends and Olly.' Josh said looking down at us and winking. 'We would like them to come on stage so Jennifer, Cat and Olly. George is going to choose someone from the crowd.'

'Im going to pick you.' He said pointing at a girl. We all got brought up on stage.

'Love you beautiful.' Josh whispered in my ear, taking my hand and kissing me.

'Love you too.' I said back.

The music started and everything went black.

------------------------------

So I uploaded again. Cute little chapter ish.

I got 11k thank you 🙊

Vote and comment what you think.

Can we get 12k now 🙊

Please vote and comment and share around

I love you all 💙🙊