Chapter 15

Jennifer's P.O.V

I had spent almost 2 months in hospital (half in a coma) and today was the day I was coming out!

Josh and I had started our relationship again. I tried to talk to Joey but he wouldn't pick up. Blair had seen me for a bit and said he might put my singing career on hold whilst I was getting better.

'You ready to come home then?' josh asked as he walked though the door for the last time.

'Yeah, I think so!' I replied. I was sat at the edge of the bed.

'Do you need a wheelchair or will you be fine walking?' He asked me.

'I'll walk, I think!' I replied.

'You walk! Who would have thought it! Your normally a lazy ass!' Josh teased.

'Oi, watch it Cuthbert!' I joked back with him.

He came over with a Starbucks hot chocolate and planted a kiss on my lips. I'd missed this a lot.

Jaymi followed him in and gave me a hug.

The doctor walked in 'So Jennifer it's time to go home. Will you have someone there to look after you?'

'Yeah these two monkey and two more at home.' I said pointing at Josh and Jaymi.

'Okay. Remember to keep taking your medication and don't stress yourself out.' The doctor carried on.

'Yeah I will. Thanks for everything.' I said as Josh helped me up.

'Byeeee!' The doctor shouted to us half way down the corridor.

Josh and Jaymi helped me get in the car, I sat in the back with Josh.

It was weird being in the real world unlike being at the hospital. When we got back to the flat it was 2pm.

I walked in and all the curtains were shut. All do a sudden I saw the lights on and people shouting suprise!

George and JJ came running up to me and gave me a massive hug.

Whilst we were hugging I could see 4 boys who looked a lot like overload. After the hug I walked over to them and it was overload.

'Jennifer!' They all called out apart from Joey. He looked like he had been crying.......a lot.

I hugged Ollie, Ry and finally Jordi. I thought I needed to talk to Joey by himself.

I found my phone and texted him to meet me outside in 5 minutes. I saw him check his phone so he knew.

I took my stuff to my bedroom and waited outside for Joey.

'Hi.' I said as he appeared.

'Heyy.' He muttered back.

'We need to talk.' I replied.

'Yeah we do.' He muttered again.

'Right okay. I'm sorry I didn't remember you back in the hospital. It was how the medication works. I remembered you the minute you walked out. I'm sorry Joey.' I said.

'Really. I'm just going to tell it to you straight. I love you so much. When you said you didn't remember me my world came crashing down. Ever since that first day we meet I knew you were the one.' He said.

'Joey, I feel the same way.' I replied.

As soon as I said that he came towards me and smacked his lips onto mine. We had a very passionate kiss.

We broke up when we heard someone cough

---------------

Ohhhhh!

Cliffhanger. Hope you like it!

Vote and comment what you think.

Check out my other fanfics too yeah?

Love you all <3