Chapter 7

Jennifer's P.O.V

I slept on what had happened again idea what to do.

We had a meeting yesterday with Blair and overload. We were to do the Twitcam tonight.

Jaymi told me josh was still in love with me. I have no clue how I feel!

I managed to get out of bed and get ready for tonight. I put on my floral leggings and blue Geek top.

Later on

Jaymi drove me round to Blair's house and told me to be good!

Blair: Heyy babe how are you?

Jennifer: I'm fine thanks.

Blair: You ready for it.

Jennifer: Yeah I think so.

We set up the Twitcam and I was sitting next to Joey and jordi.

It started...

Ollie: Heyy! Globealoaders meet Jennifer Hensley. She is Blair's new signing so you will see her around a lot.

Jennifer: Heyy! You can all follow me on twitter @JenniferHensley101!

RyRy: Soooo how is everyone?

Joey: We have been recording a lot of recording and I can't wait for you all to hear it!

Jennifer: I've heard it and it's sounds amazing. They are going to be big.

Jordi: Shoutout to Emma and Courtney. Love you girls!

Ollie: We have had a tweet in for Jennifer. It says is are you jaymi's sister?

Jennifer: Yeah I am. I'm so proud of him.

Jordi: So guys ask us all questions and we might even phone fans later!

RyRy: Another one for all of us. Are we single or taken.

Typical this would happen. What do I say?

Blair looks at me and mouths say you're single!

Jordi: I'm a single pringle!

Ollie: You all know I'm in a relationship!

Joey: I like someone but I don't know if they like me or not.

RyRy: Single

Jennifer: And guess what? I'm single to.

Joey looked at me awkwardly because he knew everything that had happened. I then felt me phone vibrate in my pocket. It was from josh!

From josh

So you're not in a relationship with me then? By the way great Twitcam but never as good as ours.

Love you xx

Jennifer: Josh if you're watching heyyy!

Joey then pulled my phone out of my pocket and read the text. He sent me one whilst we were there.

From Joey

That prick don't let him get to you. Why are you with him anyway?

I ignored it and carried on as normal.

Jordi: It's time to call some fans! Send us all your numbers.

After calling a couple of excited girls we ended the Twitcam. Joey then took me over to one side.

Joey: What does he think he is playing at?

Jennifer: Calm down it's not your problem. I will deal with it. But I'm not going back to the house tonight!

Joey: Stay in my flat if you want?

Jennifer: Are you sure?

Joey: I'm sure!

Jennifer: Okayy thank you.

I hugged him and texted jaymi

To jaymi

I'm staying at joeys tonight. Ask josh what's up. I will be back tomorrow xxx

From jaymi

Okay babes. I will ask him. Be safe yeah ;)xx

Joey and I got in his car and drove to his flat. When we got there we went to his room and watched movies. I was in his arms the whole time. I drifted asleep in his arms. He was a babe.

-------

Wow 500 reads!

For the next chapter 80+ reads and a couple of votes and comments!

I love you all

I will try and update more regular but homework takes up a lot of time.

Share it around love you :*