Chapter 20

Jennifer's P.O.V

The next day I woke up in Josh's arms, I struggled to get out of them. As I tried to get out Josh pulled me closer.

'You aren't aloud to leave yet!' Josh demanded.

'But I need to pee!' I said, hoping he would let me go.

'No way. Stay with me.' He said again.

'But I need to pee.' I said, once again giving Josh the eye so he let me go. He finally did.

I ran to the toilet and had a pee. I saw a drop of blood. It was that time of month again, I reached over to where the pads were and put one on. I walked down to the kitchen ad grabbed the tablets from the cupboard and gulped down them. I walked back to the bedroom in pain.

'Babe, what's up?' Josh asked, as I walked back in.

'Guess?' I said, in a bit of a mood.

'Aw baby come here.' He said and pulled me in and hugged me.

'You have to go to tour practice thingy.' I said.

'It can wait another minute.' He said, just before Jaymi walked in.

'Josh come on. We have to leave in 10 mins. Jennifer will still be here after you get back.' Jaymi said.

'Okay calm your tits Jay.' Josh said , before getting out of bed and pulling a t shirt on and walking out.

'You okay?' Jaymi asked me.

'Girl problems.' I groaned, as Jaymi came over and gave me a hug.

'I will bring you back some pads, tablets, nandos and goodies.' Jaymi said.

'You are a babe!' I said. That is one reason why I love Jaymi, he's not scared to get anything from the shop. 'What time will you be back?'

'5 ish.' He said as Josh walked back in the room.

'Jay the car is here. Babe I will see you at five.' He said as he reached over and kissed me. 'Be good you. I hope the pain goes away.'

'Byeeeeee!' I shouted as I reached for my phone and text Joey.

To Joey Poey ;) xxxx

Wanna come over with the boys to cheer me up but you have to leave by half 4 :) xxxx

From Joey Poey ;) xxxx

Yeah sure. There's someone you need to meet. What's up baby? And we have a studio booked at half 4 anyway xxxxxx:)

To Joey Poey ;) xxxx

Just girl stuff and hurry up. I need you ;) xxxxxxcc

From Joeu Poey ;) xxxx

Be round in 10 love you xxxxx

I decided to get dressed into Josh's trackies he left and put my New York top on with a baggy hoodie. I threw my hair into a messy bun and put natural make up on too. I heard a knock on the door. I ran down and opened it.

'Heyyy!' I said as I opened the door.

'Heyy!' They all shouted.

'Come in.' I said, as they all came in. Joey was last in and kept me too one side.

'I missed you.' He said as he went in to kiss me. I responded to the kiss. When he pulled away we pulled into a hug.

'Too much PDA!' Jordi shouted!

'Shut up!' Joey shouted. 'Anyway Jennifer meet andy our new member.' Just as he said that a brown hair boy stood up and came over and hugged me.

'Hi. I'm Jennifer.' I told him.

'So what are we doing today?' Ryan asked.

'Wanna make cakes or movie day?' I asked.

'Cakes and movie!' Ollie said.

'We could make cakes now and watch a movie and eat them?' Joey suggested.

'Yeah!' Everyone shouted.

'We can make cupcakes. We have all the ingredients!' I said, as we walked to the kitchen.

We got all the ingredients out and weighed them all out. We followed the instructions and put them in the oven. We sat down and watched this random thing.

'Babe you look so sexy today.' Joey whispered in my ear.

'So do you.' I whispered back.

The timer went off and no one moved apart from Ryan who rushed to get it out the oven. Ollie, Jordi and andy rushed off with Ryan, leaving Joey and I alone.

'Just the two of us.' Joey started singing.

'Alone.' I said.

He moved in and started to kissing me and it got quite passionate just when the doorbell went.

'Ughhh!' I groaned.

'Don't worry I will go.' Joey said.

He went over to the front door and opened it. 'Jaymi?!'

------------------------------------

Sorry for so long without a update but I have been busy :)

Hope you like it.

Tell me what you think by either tweeting me: @Josh_Marry_Me snapchat me: jennifer19980

You can comment too

Vote and comment and share this around

Them you for 5k reads :*

Love you allll

Until next time