Brownies (10)

Brownies

I felt the weight of someone's arm over my waist, my eyes fluttered open, still tired from my nap and I looked up to see the most beautiful thing to wake up to. Harry. He looked so peaceful when he sleeps with a small smile on his lips and his curls falling all over the place. I brought my hand up, the one that was wrapped around his waist and poked his cheek, "Harry." I whispered but all he did was stir a little. I poked his cheek two more times then his nose, "Harry, Harry, wake up." I knew he was awake by his smile growing. His eyes fluttered open and I was met with those shiny emerald eyes, "waking up to your pretty eyes is my new favorite thing." I blushed as his arm around my waist tighten and bringing me closer into his chest. I smiled, snuggling closer into harry, "Harry, I'm hungry." I said shyly. He laughed, "what would you like, kitten?" I giggled at his nickname for me, "Umm, brownies!" he laughed again, "okay, anything for you." he kissed me on the forehead, and lead me to the kitchen.

On the way to the kitchen I noticed a clock in the hallway, 6 pm. I still have a couple more hours until I have to be home. Harry brought out all the ingredients we need to make brownies and got to work. I was mixing the ingredients in a bowl when Harry came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled as he rested his chin on my shoulder. I stared down at the bowl to see Harry moving his hand and dipping his finger into mix. He stepped away to stand next to me so I can get a better view of his finger going into his mouth, licking off the chocolate mix. "Mmm, this is really good, Ni." he moaned with a smirk playing on his lips. I gulped and my eyes grew wide while Harry stuck his finger in the mix again. He brought his chocolate covered finger up holding it in front of me, "you wanna try some?" I blushed and nodded. My mouth was filled chocolate as I licked all of it off Harry's finger. I watched Harry bite his bottom lip as I moved my head back letting his finger slide out with a pop. I smirked, "that was good." He dipped his finger in the bowl once again and brought it up, "You want some more?" he smiled as he moved closer, sliding his finger across my cheek. "hey!" I pouted and crossed my arms across my chest like a five year old, he chuckled and brought his face closer to mine.

I giggled as he licked my cheek, cleaning away any chocolate that was there. He then started to give little pecks making his way to my lips. He kiss was sweet, it tasted sweet. I moved my hands down to the counter, feeling around for the bowl. Harry was too distracted by the kiss to notice I stuck my whole hand in the bowl, covered in sticky chocolate, and brought it to his face. He gasped and stepped back, his whole right side of his face and some of his curls was covered in gooey chocolate. I laughed hysterically at the look of his face. "oh so you think this is funny?" he smiled and I said between laughs trying to catch my breath, "yeah, really funny." I was too busy laughing to notice that Harry got the bowl of mix and threw the contents, all of it landing on my shirt, "aww, my shirt!" I whined but Harry was laughing, "Im sorry, baby. You could always just take it off." he smirked. I smiled innocently at him, "Harry, I think I need a hug." I launched myself at him, getting the gooey mess on his nice clean white shirt. I backed away to see my master piece. "You are one dirty boy, Horan." Harry said as he stepped closer to me. He brought his lips to ear, feeling his warm breath tickle my neck and whispered seductively, "and I like it." I blushed a deep shade of red but found myself saying, "and I can say the same for you." he chuckled at my response, "I'll go find something for you to change into, okay?" he kissed the tip of my nose and ran off to his room.

Harry was back in a matter a of seconds with the chocolate gone from his face and a new t-shirt on. He handed me blue jumper that looked like it was going to be too big on me and I was right. The jumpers sleeves at the end went pass my hands so I kept having to push the sleeves up to free my hands and the neck line hung a little low. "sorry it's too big on you, it doesn't fit me anymore so I thought it would work for you." he shrugged and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked up at him and smiled, "it's fine." because it really was. I didn't care if was too big because it was Harry's and it smelled it like him. "I gotta say, you look really cute in it." I grinned up at him. He kissed my cheeks then hovered over my lips. I started to slowly lean in, wanting to feel his soft lips against mine when my phone started to ring. I growled at the annoyance but Harry just chuckled, "it's okay, answer it. Ill clean up little." he pecked me on the lips and started to clean the mess we caused a few minutes ago.

I answered my phone not hiding the annoyance in my voice, "hello?" "Niall!" Louis's voice yelled into the other end of the call and he sounded extremely worried. "Louis? What's wrong?" I asked. "Its Zayn! He's not picking up to anyones calls and his mom said he hasn't been home all day!" panick coursed through my body. Of course Zayn is old enough to look after himself but he always picks up his phone when his mom calls. Anything could've happened to him. He could be dead for all I know! Okay, calm down Niall, don't over think this. "we'll go looking for him! Be ready and tell Liam too!" I hung up and Harry saw the worried look on my face. "Zayns missing. We gotta go find him." he nodded and we were out the door. I just hope zayn is okay.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, school started up and I just have so much going on. I found out that I passed my test so now I'm taking two college classes and it's just so much homework. Dx

And plus I'm sick right now :/

Well i hope liked the chapter, please tell me what you think :)