The Dream (1)

Prologue-

The Dream

I sat there on the soft green blanket that covered the ground, feeling the prickly grass between my fingers, looking out at the endless field of grass that swayed with the wind. I lifted my head up to feel the warm heat hit my cheeks, closing my eyes and take in all this beautiful scenery.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" The sound of a deep voice, with an unusual accent took me out of my trance. I turned to see a boy I've never seen before sitting next to me. I studied his face that was undoubtedly gorgeous, from his dark brown curls, to the most adorable dimples I've ever seen, and then the smile that caused the dimples, an amazing smile that can brighten up the whole world. Then made my way to his eyes, light green eyes that just shined, that were able to tell a story all on their own, I wanted to get lost in them and never find my way out.

"Yeah. It is." I smiled back at the unknown boy then turning back to look at the amazing land that was in front of me.

"But not as beautiful as you." My head shot up and turned to the dark haired boy who was grinning, looking down at his hands that were in his lap. Who was he? Who was this guy that's making me blush?

"Uhm, who are you?" I asked, looking at him with curious eyes. But instead of answering my question he just moved closer to me. The grass shuffling underneath him, never looking away from my gaze. He was just a mere centimeters away from me. I held my breath and tried to control my fast beating heart. I don't even know who he is and he's causing butterflies in my stomach, my cheeks to heat up, and my heart to swell with so many feelings towards him. Not being able to look away from those green eyes, that in the short period of time I've already grown so fawn of, I felt his hand trickle the back of my neck pulling me in towards him, slowly. I saw his eyes move from mine to my lips to my eyes again. Not even denying what was going to happen, I place my hand on his warm cheek, moving in closer. Closing my eyes, I feel the softness of his lips press gently against mine. Our lips moved in sync, it was as if they were made for each other. The kiss was like no other kiss I've ever had before; it was perfect, slow and passionate. I didn't want it to end, but he pulled away to rest his forehead on mine. My eyes fluttered open to be met by his mesmerizing light green eyes, I closed my eyes once again and smiling, just enjoying the moment. I felt he moved his hand from the back of my neck to my shoulder, moving his lips to my ear; I could feel his warm breath hit against my cheek then whispering in my ear in a low seductive voice, "See you later." Then placing a kiss on my cheek, letting his lips linger longer than necessary. I opened my eyes and notice I'm alone in the field again, wishing the unknown boy never left my side. I bring my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them and feeling the cool wind against my face, thinking nothing but of only the deep dimples, those brown curls, and green eyes that melted my heart.

I want him, I want to know who he is, I want him by my side.

I suddenly hear an annoying sound, it awakens me from the dream that I didn't want to leave from. I turn over in bed and quickly turn off my alarm that was on my night stand. Silence fills my room as I slowly get up from my bed. I run my hand through my dyed blonde hair and speak to myself, "Okay, gotta get ready, then breakfast, and then I'm off to the hell whole they call school." I make my way to the bathroom to get ready for this day, who knows; maybe something interesting might actually happen today.

******************

Okay tell me what you guys think! :D