The Truth (4)

The Truth

Yesterday was amazing. I was completely shocked throughout the rest of the day. My brain couldnt rap around the idea that me and Harry kissed. And just remebering that moment caused this huge, goofy grin on my face. Liam asked me why i was smiling like an idoit on our way to school but i just told him it was nothing because honestly, i had no idea what me and Harry are. Right after we kissed he just left, just left in his car not saying a word. You could say i was sad and dissapointed but maybe he was just scared, who knows. I'll ask him about it today.

Me and Liam made it to school early, i walked into English and noticed Harry wasnt here yet. I saw Louis staring out the window, smiling, im gussing he was day dreaming and decided not to bother him and went to my seat. The bell rang, meaning it was time to start the day. As students started to pile into class i saw Harry come in. There was something about him, like he had this whole new confidence to him. I stared at him with his Ray Ban glasses, leather jacket, and black skinnys that were stuffed into some biker boots, that was completely different from his other style. I watched as he made his way to these two girls desks, who were known to sleep around a lot, he sat on one of the girls desks. He took off his glasses and looked down at her with a smirk, which was so different from his sweet smile that i love. I watched as he played with her hair and her giggle like an idoit. I watched as she touched his arm and stare into his green eyes. My hands were balled into fists on my desk, i know what was happing, my whole body was filled with jealousy. How could he flirt with some..some slut right in front of me? Did the kiss mean nothing to him? I actually thought that he might like me... i guess i was wrong.

The teacher came in and cleared her throat which caused Harry to get off the desk and take his seat next to me. I didnt want to look at him, i was angry, annoyed, upset, heartbroken. I just ignored him throughout the whole class period.

---

It was time for lunch, finally. This day started off horribly and I just wanted it to end already. I was making my way to the cafeiteria when i felt a strong hand on my arm and pull me around a corner in the hall way, i really dont like it when people do this. I was about to tell this person off but i noticed it was Harry. I stared into his emerald eyes for second and saw that he looked worried, like all his confidence from this morning flew out the window. "What do you want Harry?" I could hear the coldness in my voice but i didnt care, i was still upset about this morning. "Um, I really need to talk to you. Do you think we can go somewhere?" He looked a little nervous and I couldnt help but give in. The way his chocolate brown curls fell over his forehead and his green eyes that always caught my attention. I nodded, letting Harry led the way out of the school. We walked down the street to the neighborhood park.

We found a bench in the center of the park. It was pretty quiet since it was only me and Harry here, all you can hear is the gentle breeze brush against the leaves that were scattered on the ground. The slience was broken by Harry taking a deep breath, "Niall, ehh, i want to say sorry about this morning." I turned my head to see Harry staring at me with a sad expression. "Youre sorry? You flirted with a girl right in front of me. I thought that you might actually like me and that kiss yesterday! Did it mean nothing?" i looked down, not wanting to meet Harrys gaze. I felt Harrys hand lifting up my chin to force me to look at him, "Niall, you have no idea how much i like you. And that kiss was just perfect to put into simple words." I stared into his eyes that were holding so much emotion. "But why did you flirt with that girl?" "Beacuse i had to see if you really did like me back and by the way you got really jealous i know that you do." I could fell my cheeks buring which meant that they were turing their light pink color. This only caused Harry to smile and show off his cute dimples. But his smile soon fell along with his hand that was under my chin. He took another deep breath, "I dont know how to say this for you to believe me." For some reason i got nervous not expecting what he was going to say next. "Uhhm, you know the whole thing with reincarnation, right?" I nodded, not sure where he was going with this. "Okay, well, this isnt the first time we've met. This is actually our sixth." I just gave him a confused look, i know we have never met before, sure it felt like ive known him my whole life but thats it. "Niall...Im an immortal. I have lived for over 800 years. Within those years of living some how we always found eachother, its like we're meant to be. Niall, I love you and i hope you truly believe me.."

I couldnt think straight, was he actually serious?! I have so many questions going through my mind right now. Is he really telling the truth...

*****************************************************************************************************************

I just want to say first that im so so so sooooo sorry for taking forever to post this up!! Thank you guys for sticking with me and my lazyness! Its basically a filler and not that great, and there might be some mistakes sorry :(

Second, so what do you think about the whole immortal reincarnation thing?

Do you think its weird? Do you Like it?

Tell what you think and sorry for taking a REALLY long time in posting this up. I finally have the motivation to write again so tomorrow ill post the next chapter if people want it, I promise! :D Bye guys love yall XD