Our Story (6) Part 2

Our Story Part 2

Me and Harry continued to be wrapped in each others arms on his couch and honestly I didnt mind at all. I felt safe and happy. I inhaled deeply, smiling and loving the sent of his colone, and nuzzled my head into his neck to become closer to him. I heard him laugh a little and i looked up to see that he was grinning. My eyes were filled with curiousity to why he was laughing, "Whats so funny?" I asked. He shook his head, "Nothing, Its just in the past you werent always this cuddly." He let out a small chuckle. I wonder how i was in the past. Its weird that this is the sixth time that ive met him and I dont remember any of those times. I shifted a little so I had a better view of Harry but still had my arms wrapped aroundhis waist. "Can you tell me how our past relationships were?" Harry removed his hand from my hair to fix his mess of curls. "Sure." He smiled.

"Hm, well like i said before, you werent always so cuddly. It was the thrid time we"ve met, some where around the early 1900's, and you played very hard to get." He emphized on the very. "I remember it so clearly, you were the only son of two very rich parents and you were so spoiled. You had maids, groomers, cooks, you had everything. But you didnt have love. One night you were attending one of your friends party and thats were i saw you. You had black hair that hung over your forehead, your skin was slightly darker than it is now, and your eyes..your eyes never changed." He moved his hand to my forehead and slowly moved it down to cup my cheek. "They were that lovely shad of blue. Once you spot from across the room, you had a smirk on your face, and i believe you checked me out from head to toe. You walked to were i was and whispered in my ear, 'you and me can have some fun tonight.' then, uhm, you moved your hand down to, you know.." He laughed at the memory but i blushed at the thought of me having so much confidence that i dont have now. "And after that, you would always tease me then walk away. You always made me chase after you, but i was happy to." He smiled as i just kept blushing. I cant believe thats how i acted. "I cant believe thats how i acted." i said, still a little shocked. "Dont worry, i kinda liked it." He smirked. I looked up him and i couldnt help but smile. Its hard to be upset around him. "So, what about the other times?" I asked, wondering if i embrassed myself even more.

"My favorite was in the 1700's, the first time we met which was in Pairs. You were just an average day worker but none the less, you were beautiful." He smiled down at me, gazing into my eyes. It was so easy to get lost in his. He looked away as he continued. "I was a composer, just spent my day writing music, and i only wrote about a boy with short brown hair, pale skin, and peircing blue eyes." I was looking up at him, listening and staring at his features as he described how i used to look. "One night, i stopped you from going home and brought you to my studio. You were a little stand off-ish at first but when i started to play and sing, i saw how your eyes would light up and it made me really happy." I remember that day were i heard him play and sing in the music room and how it was the most beautiful thing i ever heard. He was smiling down at our now intertwined hands and i found myself smiling as well. "Every night after work you would come down to my studio and ask me to play for you. And then, well, we would...uhmm you dont have to know what we did." I felt my face heat up at what i was guessing in my head. "How about i tell about the second time we met?" He asked, noticeing my pink cheeks. I nodded and he laughed a little, "Your so cute." That just made me blush even more.

"Okay, um, the second time was in the 1800's in Rome. You were a slave." I looked to see that he had anger written all over his face. "And they treated you horribly, it disgusted me. I was being forced into marring your owners daughter but when you came into her room to make her bed, right away, i knew who you were. You had red-ish bown hair, you were smaller than you are now from all the work and how they didnt feed you enough, a cute little nose, and of course the same eyes." My head was know laying on his shoulder as i listened to him talk about our past lives. "I used to sneek away from the girl to go see you in the barn that they owned. When i married her, it was just awful. But I realized that i needed to have you so we got married in sercet. I didnt want to risk losing you so we never told anyone." i was fiddling with our interwined hands, "I bet it was nice being married to you." My eyes widened as i realized that i said that out loud. "I mean, uhh.." His body shook as he laughed, "Its okay, we really loved each other and we were really happy." I smiled, picturing being married to Harry and loving the thought. "Hm, the fourth time we met was in the 1940's. It was the typical, we ran into each other and it was love at first sight, kind of thing. We went on nurmous dates and basically just enjoying life." I grinned at the thought of going on a date with Harry, i wonder where he would take me or where i would take him. I cant believe how fast my feelngs are growing for this boy.

"So, the last time we met was?" I asked, remembering there is one more time before we met a few days ago. "Yeah, that was in the 70's. In sunny California. You were actually quiet a famous surfer in your town, you had shaggy, natural blonde hair." He laughed as he ran his fingers through my hair, not going to lie, it felt nice. i pouted when he moved his hand back down to my shoulder. He chuckled and continued on with his story. "And had really toned body. I would go down to the beach and just watch you surf and turn down every girl that threw themselves at you. One day you noticed me laying down in the sand and that was it. We hung out every day until you very shyly asked me to be your boyfreind." He turned his head to look at me. He was smiling but it soon turned into a frown. "And each time, you would end up murdered or you dissapear from me. But not this time, im not going to let you go." His emerald eyes were filled with love and determination. I moved my hand to cup his cheek, "Dont worry, im not going anywhere." and it was the truth. My feelings for him have taken over me. I feel that i might be in love him and i dont plan on leaving him.

Without noticeing what was happing, we both started to lean in. Harry moved his hand to the back of my neck, my eyes started to flutter close as his lips met mine. The heat from his soft lips that moved so in sync with mine sent tingles throughout my whole body. As he moved his other down to my waist, pulling us closer, both my hands made their way to his sliky curls, tugging slightly every now and then. This kiss was filled with so much passion and love. And then it hit me hard, im in love with this boy. Im in love with Harry Styles.

***************************************************************************************************************

So its 3 am and i really wanted to get this chapter up!

Tell me what you think guys! :D

Love you <3