Dear Niall 1.

Author's note. I am warning all of you now, this is really depressing, and sad. I know, but I wanted to write something short, and I came up with this. Now, I know what you're thinking, you're all like, "There are tons of stories like this, it's nothing I haven't seen before. *Yawn*. " BUT I am going to argue and say, I haven't read anything like this in my 5 or 6 months of reading fanfiction. It will shock all of you what happens in the end.

Moving on. Updates for this will be all over the place. The letters don't take very long for me tow write, and since each chapter will be a few letters, they won't be very long! I hope all of you enjoy my Niam short story.

Love Jess. <3 :)

Dear Niall.

"Li, what do you think Louis got me for my birthday? I know it's gotta be something great, but my mind won't stop racing about it! With all of these hints he's dropping, it's hard to think about anything else! I know it's about a month away but he is driving me insane with all of these stupid little hints!" Niall ranted on and on, and on. He hasn't shut up for about two and a have days about what Louis got him for his birthday that is about a month away and it's driving Liam crazy.  He slammed the cab door. Forcing Niall inside of it.

Liam through his hands into the air out of frustration. "Would you do shut up already, Ni!? You've been ranting about your birthday present from Louis for days just please shut the hell up! Your birthday isn't for a month and you won't shut up about it! Please be quiet for five minutes!" He regretted what he said as soon as he said it.

The semi slammed into the SUV. Shattering all the windows, splaying glass all over Niall and Liam. Everybody says their world slows down when they are in a car accident, and well, Liam and Niall;s world did too. Everything slowed down to what seemed like half speed as the semi-truck slammed into the front drivers side of the cab. Glass shattered and splayed all over the two boys flopping around in the back seat like they were fish out of water. The cab tumbled over and over until the passenger side of the care was slammed into a three foot thick telephone pole. The car conformed to the pole, wrapping around it like a ribbon. A giant, metal, bone crushing ribbon.

Niall's body was slammed, smashed, crunched, and broken. Broken all over. His skull was slammed into the seat ahead of him before finally making a stop. A slamming, heart stopping, body aching stop. His skull was bashed into the telephone pole, splattering his blood across Liam and everything else in the car.  The cab driver had died on impact but Niall and Liam were still breathing. Still fighting for their lives until the ambulance showed up and took them to the nearest emergancy room where Niall was put into surgery right away. Liam on the other hand was put into the ICU for broken bones, and a punctured lung.

-Author's POV-

I'm not going to sugar coat this.

Liam never spoke to Niall again after that day.

Well, he never heard Niall's voice after that day.

So in letters, here, is the story of Liam Payne's suicide.

Dear Niall.

Week One. Day One. Letter One.

It's been one full week since my heart stopped beating. Beating for more than one reason to be exact. The first one was literal. My heart stopped beating on August 28, 2012 at 2:34 P.M. but at 2:36 they brought me back. I was dead for 2 minutes. Isn't that scary? Yeah, I thought so.

You're so strong, and I know you'll pull through. I just know it! I guess by now you're wondering why I'm writing a letter you you huh? Well, I figured if I wrote you a letter everyday, telling you what happened then you would miss a thing! :D (see, I drew a happy face. now I know it's a good idea).  So this is letter number one.

Nothing has happened much. I have a giant cast on my leg from the accident. I broke my leg in 4 or 5 different places and I broke all my toes. So, I can't exactly walk right now. Yeah, I know it sucks. Other than that I am perfectly fine. I have a few cuts and bruises hear and there, but other than my bum leg, I am fine. You however look like a hot mess.

You have a concussion and a real bad one. The doctors say you might have some memory loss when you wake up so don't forget me babe! You have a HUGE gash on your cheek all the way from your jaw to your forehead. They say it'll scare but hey, it builds character right? Oh! I forgot to mention, a shard of metal went straight through your hand, and I hope you'll be able to play guitar again. If not, I'll miss it..

That's pretty much all that has gone on lately. Nothing too exciting, except my birthday on the 29. But I cried all day. I couldn't stand not hearing a birthday wish from you Ni. So, I wished to get you back. To have you back in my arms. But before I got, I want to let you in on a little secret.

Shhhh. But, I heard some strange noise coming from Louis room, and I walked in on him masturbating on Skype to Eleanor. To be honest, I didn't think she or he had it in them. I awkwardly closed the door and washed my eyes out for hours on end.

Today Louis threw a spoon into my cereal mug and I went the whole day without eating, or talking to him. He finally got fed up with me and pinned me against the wall, smothering me in sloppy wet kisses. It was weird having someone else beside you kiss me. My lips are your. Forever yours, my lips will be.

I guess you're still wondering why my eart stopped for the second reason right? Well, my heart stopped because the doctors told me there was a 70 to 30 percent chance you would wake up. But you know what? I believe in my little Nialler. You will make it through this babe. I know it.

It's getting dark now, and I should be getting to bed. Goodnight Nialler. xx

Forever yours.

Liam.