Nightmare - Ziall

I'm sorry that they are short but you just have to live with that ;) Anywaysss hope you enjoyed it and if you did please vote/comment/fan or maybe share it somewhere I don't know! 

Nialls POV

Tonight is the night I'm gonna tell him my feelings. I can't live like everything is fine when it's not. I can't pretend that everytime he look at me I don't feel different, or that everytime he touches me my entire body freeze or when he speaks to me I get butterflies in my stomach. I've been like this for too long and  the others seem to now that somethins is wrong. Liam have tried to talked to me but I just say that everything is fine. I know he dosen't believe me but he knows that I'll tell him when I'm ready. But I'm ready tonight. But I'm not going to tell Liam, since he is not the guy I have feelings for. You may think that Niam is the cutest and everything but I prefer Ziall. And I wish that Zayn did to. But obviously he's straight. But I'm going to tell him anyway. 

I walked up the stairs to Zayns bedroom and knocked before I walked in. He was laying on the bed watching TV. When he saw me he smiled and turned it off.

"Hello Ni! What's up?" I walked over to his bed and sat down.

"There is two things I have to tell you, but I think that you're not going to like the second one."  I said and looked down in my hands.

"Okay.. Niall you are starting to freak me out." He said adn sounded worried. Maybe he could love me back? Just maybe. I took a breath.

"I'm... Gay." I said not daring to meet his eyes. 

"What was the other thing?" I looked up to meet his eyes but only for a second.

"I want Ziall to be real." I mumbled. 

"What?" He said. I looked up to him and he looked shocked and nervous.

"I want Ziall to be real." I said a little louder this time. Even though we didn't sat so close to each other I could feel his body tense when I spoke. Oh shit he's scared. I shouldn't had said anything.

"What do you mean by that?"  I can't stop now. I have to tell him. I would just regret it if I didn't.

"It means... That I'm on love with you..." Now he looked even more shocked and... Angry? He looks angry. Oh this can't be good.

"Niall you can't be in love with me. That's sick, I'm not even gay."  He said with an angry voice.

"I can't help it Zayn..." I said and tears were slowly rolling down my cheeks.

"Oh and now you're gonna cry about it? Come on don't be such a baby!" He said and stood up and opened the door.

"Get out. I don't want you to be here." I could feel more tears streaming down my face. I stood up and walked up to him. I stopped and turned to him.

"I'm sorry I love you." I said before I walked out. 

"Niall! Niall babe wake up! You're crying!" I opened my eyes to find Zayn leaning over me looking worried. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He said and wiped away a tear from my cheek. 

"Nothing, just a nightmare." 

"Niall, you were crying. What was it about?" He said and brushed away my hair from my face. 

"You..." I said and looked down at my hands. 

"What did I do?" He said and I could here, even though it was just a dream and he didn't really do anything, that he was sorry. I sighed and looked at him.

"You didn't want me to be in love with you." I said and a tear began to roll down my face. He wiped it away and kissed me on the cheek.

"You know the best part about nightmares?" He said and smiled at me.

"What?"

"They're not true." I smiled at him and he leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.