Give me love - Larry

Based on the song Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran

I walked through the streets of London not really knowing where to go. I just like walking around looking at all the people. I know it may sound strange but I found it relaxing. My gaze fluttered to across the street and my eyes fell on a couple holding hands and laughing. Even though I probably never gonna be like that with someone, I enjoy when other people are happy. Their smiles make me smile. But I can't help to feel a little jealous.

I sighed and continued looking at all the happy couples around me. I stopped walking when I came to a little coffee shop I used to come to all the time when I was younger. I looked inside and there was only one person in there. It was a guy, 20ish with ginger hair. He looked quite good actually. I would go in and talk to him, but there was this feeling inside telling me not to. Like I wasn't suppose to, so I didn't. I continued walking down the street as the snow slowly started to fall. I liked the snow, it somehow calmed me down.

These last couple of weeks strange things has happened. I dream about flying and sometimes I even wake up on the roof. Which freaks me out because what if I sometime happen to jump and try to fly when I'm asleep? And then there are these feathers always laying beside me when I wake up. First they just apperead once in a while, maybe three times a week and I just ignored it but now it happenes almost every time I wake up.

Next morning I woke up from the same dream and luckly I was in my bed. I sat up and rested my head in my hands trying to figure out what the dreams mean. But there was something more this time, in the dream. There were a lot of people and arrows and I just can't figure out what it means and it's driving me crazy.

I yawned and stretched my body and I felt something on my back. I started to scratch but I couldn't reach it. I walked over to the mirror to look if I could see anything. There was something sticking out between my shoulder blade. When I finally reached it I took a couple of breaths before pulling it out of my body. A tear rolled down my cheek as the painfull feeling rushed through my body. A feather, and it was full of blood. What the hell is happening to me? I stared at the feather and then my body in the mirror. Something is definitely happening to me. I could feel it.

Next thing I'm laying on the floor pain rushing through my entire body. I tried to scream but no words came out. The tears were streaming down my face. I could feel something on my back but the next second I blacked out.

I woke up and felt like a whole new person. I stood up from the floor but stopped the second I felt something heavy on my back. I slowly looked behind and saw two wings. I walked over and looked in the mirror. Blood slowly dripping down my bare chest. My eyes fell on my table in my mirror. I turned around and walked over to it. There was a note.

Everyday there is someone who thinks they'll never find their soulmate. Someone who lost their hope in love. Your job is to give it to them. We've been watching you for a long time. We know that you are right for this job.You're probably confused right now. But don't worry, after you have read this letter you'll be falling asleep. And when you wake up you'll forget about this letter and you'll know exactly what to do. Don't let us down. 

I slowly started to fall asleep.

 -

I sat in my window, aiming a arrow at two girls walking down the streets. Just a few steps more and I have the perfect shot. I let it go and it flew through the air hitting her right in the chest. She stumbled a little before she turned to her friend. I turned around and saw a guy and a girl walking towards each other. I aimed a arrow at the guy and it hit him in the stomach. He walked up to the girl and kissed her. I smiled a little before climbing down from my window.

Months, even years passed and I started to get tired of this. I don't want this. I want to be normal, have a normal life with someone I love. I can't have that if i'm like this. But what if I hit me with one of the arrows? Why shouldn't it work? 

I took one of the arrows and placed it by my heart. I took a deep breath and with all my force I pushed it in my heart.  But I didn't feel any love. All I felt was pain. I looked down and all I saw was blood streaming out of my body. No, no this was not supposed to happen. I was supposed to feel love, not pain. I felt a tear roll down my cheek before everything went dark.

-

I heared voices echoing in my mind. Or was it really in my mind? I slowly opened my eyes and saw all the people in my house. I heared police sirens and slowly sat up. I felt something hit my leg.

"Oops." Someone said. I looked to my left and saw a man with chestnut-brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. 

"Hi." I said and smiled at him. He crouched down and smiled softly at me. 

"Are you okay...?" He said.

"Harry, my name's Harry." 

"I'm Louis." He said and smiled at me.

I didn't edit this so excuse me if there are any mistakes, i'm pretty sure there are.