Tough Love - Lirry

AU Studen/Teacher

My alarm went off at 6:30 as usual on monday morning. Now you might think that I'm all tired and crumpy because it's monday but I'm the totally opposite. You see, on mondays we have a two hour long class with Mr. Payne and you can say that I have a sligh crush on him. But his tight trousers and those glasses are just so damn sexy.

My friends know how I feel towards him and they take every opportunity to mock me about it. They are cool about me being gay and all but they just thinks it's funny that I like Mr. Payne. I don't understand how they can't see how sexy he is. But maybe it's good, I can have him all to myself now. Well, all to myself in my mind. He would never actually go out with me. Not just because he's my teacher but he's older than me and would probably never even consider dating be. But I've never cared much about boys, dating and that stuff until the first time I saw Mr. Payne. Now that's all I can think off.

Don't get me wrong, I have dated a few boys. I've slept with two of the boys I dated but I've never been in a real relationship with anyone of them.

I rush out of the shower and put on some clean clothes before I head downstairs. My mom was already in the kitchen, making me breakfast.

"Morning sweetheart." She said and kissed my cheek.

"Mornig." I simply answered. I ate my food as fast as I could and was out the door before my mother even had the chance to tell me goodbye. I had to pick up Niall and I don't wanna be late to Mr. Paynes class. Niall was slow as usual and I had to honk three times before he was out the door. Mrs Horan waved us goodbye in the window and we waved back.

"Wow, Styles I know you really wanna get to class and see Mr. Payne but we can't be there if we're dead. Slow down." I hadn't realized I was going so fast. I blushed and slowed down. Niall just looked at me and laughed his usual loud laugh that made everyone else laugh. We got to school five minutes before we started.

"Niall if we come in late I'll kill you. Why you have to be so damn slow in the mornings." I said as we ran inside and to our lockers. We grabbed our books for History as fast as we could and we got there just in time. We got to our seats in the back next to Zayn. As alwayse he had his face buried in his phone texting someone. He had been texting someone none stop lately and he won't tell us who it is. I tried to lean over and look but he locked it and put it down. I was just about to ask him about it but the class started.

"Okay class. Today we're going to talk about Sweden, remember I told you to read the book I gave you last monday? Well, I hope you have. Now someone tell me something about Sweden.." Mr. Payne said and looked through the room. When his eyes fell on mine it was like they lingered there for just a few seconds more than the others. But it was probably just my imagination. Chris, a boy in our class raised his hand. Mr. Payne nodded at him.

"It's between Norway and Finland. And their capital is Stockholm."

"Yes, good. For ten year old. Come on, anyone else??" A few students lauged and I could see Chris blush.

"Silence." Mr. Payne's eyes fell on me. Me smiled lightly.

"Harry. Please tell me something about Sweden." I blushed but I have no idea why. I searched for the words in my mind. I have read the book but it was like my brian just shut down and wouldn't allow me to think straight.

"Uhm, well. They have a king but he's not really in charge, the Prime Minister is. Fredrik Reinfeldt I think his name is." Mr. Payne nodded.

"And what's the king's name?" Oh I know this. Or at least I did. Fuck.

"Oh uhm. Carl Gustav...?" I asked unsure.

"Yes, well Carl the 16th Gustav actually."

The class went on and honestly I couldn't concentrate much. It felt like Mr. Payne always looked at me a little longer than the others and once it even looked like he winked at me. But of course it was just my imagination, but I still couldn't concentrate. He handed out a paper with ten question that we would answer and without any book because he wanted to know which one actually had read it. I answered eight and I know at least six of them were right.

"I also have to inform you that Mrs Henderson is sick today and we have yet to find you a substitute so you don't have math today." He said while collecting our papers. Everybody started to cheer and shout. We had math after this class so that meant we had one and a half hour break until English.

"So I'm gonna hand out a text I want you to read. We have fifteen minutes more but you can leave now, but that means you have to read it at home or you can stay and read it now." Almost everybody stood up and left and Zayn and Niall did the same. They looked at me when they saw that I didn't stood up.

"You coming Styles?" I shook my head.

"I don't have time to read this at home." Zayn smirked and leaned down.

"Want some alone time with the teacher, eh?"

"Shut up." I said and hit his arm. They just laughed as they exit the room. I looked up to find that I was the only one that had stayed. I sighed and looked down at my paper. I felt Mr. Paynes eyes on my the entire time. It was hard to read the text while it was just us in the room but after fifteen minutes reading a text that should've taken about five or six minutes I walked up to Mr. Payne. He smiled as I walked towards him.

"I need to talk to you about something." He said. I looked from my feet up to his eyes.

"It's about your grades. They were really good just a few months ago but the last tests we have had the points have been low. Why is that?" I gulped and looked down at my feet again.

"I don't know." I said quietly.

"Do you think that the things we've been studying is hard?" I couldn't exactly tell him that the reason is in fact himself. That I can't concentrate when he wears those tight trousers and just look so incradibly hot.

"No, not really."

"Then what is it?" I blushed even more now.

"I can't tell you why." I said and looked at him. He was much closer now than before. He put his hand on my knee and squeezied it lightly. My eyes fell on his hand and then his eyes. I couldn't look longer than just for a second before I started to blush even more. God why am I such a loser? His hand moved a little higher. Not much, it was barely noticeable but I noticed. I need to get away from here before I do something stupid.

"I need to leave." I stood up and looked at him for just a second before I was out the door.

* *

This can't be good. No, I know it's not good. Having a crush on a student? That's a big no no. I really don't know how Louis can manage it, let alone have a relationship with one? Yeah Louis' my best mate and he's a teacher here as well. He teach English and Drama. Just a few weeks ago he told me that he started seeing one of his students but he wouldn't tell me who. I walked into the teachers lounge and sat down next to Louis. I sighed.

"Kids huh?" Louis said without looking up from his phone. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" I said. He put his phone away and looked at me. He took a sip of his tea and nodded. I looked around the room.

"When did you know that you liked, you know, and how did you tell him?" He immediately started to smrik.

"Why?" This was a mistake. I shouldn't have aske him.

"Forget I said anything." I said and stood up to make myself a cup of tea.

"Well I don't know when I started to like him but one day I found myself behind him when we was bend over my desk moaning my name. Somewhere around there I guess." I almost choked on my tea.

"Christ Louis. I do not neet to know about your sexlife." He winked at me and we didn't speak more about it. He had forgotten what I had asked and I didn't ask him. If Louis couldn't help me I would just have to do it myself. Liam style. Well, let's just hope he feels the same.