- n o t e s -

Hey, I want to say thank you.

To you guys who've read as much as you did. I know it's pretty annoying having to watch authors slack off on their works and ignore them because of other projects or for personal reasons. And admittedly, stuff happens and health happens and all this stuff... happens.

personally, I haven't been putting much of a good effort to give you guys a good book. I started Pick A Flower with the intentions to explore more with different characters and to test the waters and I've gotten great feedback. I've gotten lots of support and I've received wonderful fans because of my work, so, yes.

Do expect me to continue working on these books. Even though it's a lot of projects published, I have more and there's always gonna be more projects. I just, I just don't want to stop this book because I'm slacking or because I'm stressing over the fact my writing has suddenly changed styles. It happens, you don't read much and you don't test your writing to be able to improve so I've been playing around with ideas and jumbling back and forth to settle on one I liked.

Pick A Flower is supposed to be very angsty and very emotional because of how I was writing it and portraying the reader.

I'm not sure, but if any of you guys who read the chapters that were published, picked up on what was happening. Honest to god, I'm gonna be so proud and ecstatic if you figured what was happening. I worked a lot on the readers background so, really, there's no way I was gonna put this book down and move on. I tried to be as subtle as I am with what the reader is doing, but the description does spoil a little bit.

The reader IS a villain.

_____

And to any new readers:

Thank you for looking at this and taking the time to wait for new chapters to come out. I'm working on Citrus Friend since that book has more than a few chapters ready to be published and the plot is moving along the way I want, so expect some delays and pauses from time to time.

Have fun, breaking down for yourself.

Because you're gonna need tissues and support.

Trigger Warnings
please be cautious about reading any further if you're uncomfortable with these topics

- one sided relationship
- mental illnesses such as: delusions, ptsd, dissociative disorder, intermediate explosive disorder, depression and insomnia
- gore, murder, planned suicides, lots of swearing
- canon typical violence
- alcohol