𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚑

| edited |

"Here we are with a chance to make a difference!"

"Chances only come to good people, Izuku."

__iii__

You were at an icecream parlor, looking over the vast number of people who came in and came out. And one of the people who you were watching for to come in, was Izuku. A green haired boy who so happened to be freckled and awkward when it comes to making new friends. He also likes to mutter a lot, a quirk on its own.

Resting your head in you hand, you begin to eat the ice cream you had ordered for yourself. You've been waiting for about four minutes, coming in later than the time you and Izuku had agreed upon.

Eventually, you received a text from Izuku. Something about getting caught up with school business. Dismissing the explanation, you get out from the ice cream parlor and start a short walk to the beach. Of course, as much as you had waited for Izuku on your hang out and wanted to see him, you didn't put much thought into his sudden excuse. Izuku was trustworthy, he had more and important things to do besides waste his time with you when he could study and try and get into Yuuei.

Smiling, you sat down at a bench and watch the bright sun reflect over the beach where numerous of families found themselves on the sand. It was a nice day to not pass on, the sun wasn't so violent on the skin and the air wasn't so stuffy or humid. So looking over at the people who laughed and chased one another, you couldn't help but felt grateful.

Standing up, you start to head down the empty side walk towards your unknown destination.

'Izuku would be number one. I'm sure of it.' Stuffing your hands into your pockets, you made way into an empty and disoriented alley. And in the distance, nearby or across, a cat meows.

Pushing open a door, you ascend up a flight of stairs and shift your sunglasses up the bridge of your nose. The air in this building was thick and full of sin. There was no window to let in sunlight or any artificial light to illuminate your unsteady passage down a hallway. The only thing you had to guide you was the light coming behind a single room.

Sometimes, you wished you knew better. Not because you felt like you were already feet underground, but because your decisions were going to affect the person you so desperately were trying to protect. He was slowly scraping off every best part of you, just for him. And you were grateful, that he, for once was being selfish.

You were going to need his help.

——

"There's a heaven. A place where good people end up in." The scriptures weren't making much sense in a way were confused beings wouldn't be able to balance their beliefs and morals. Outside, birds croak and scream. "There's a savior that can redeem you from your sins."

Izuku was reading something else, just here for moral support on your behalf. "You really believe that?" He asks, looking over from his book to yours. Of course he'd be curious, he has faith in both of you.

"No." You scan over the words again, mindlessly wondering away from the meanings behind each line. "Do you?"

His sheepish smile and faint blush was all you needed to make two choices. He was either starting to think of this belief and all this savior can do or he already knows of this 'savior'. "I don't know. It makes sense, being good and seeking redemption to go up to this heaven. It seems like it'd be a miracle."