𝚜𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚝

"Let's forget about him."

"But he's my friend."

"A friend wouldn't let you give up on your dreams."

__i__

There had been a time in your life when you knew every emotion

There had been a time in your life when you knew every emotion. Comfortable with being happy and gleaming in joy and tolerant to sudden sadness and anxiety. Although admittedly, you wished you still knew happiness. She was a wonderful being, full of life and not a care in the world. How she would skip and sing, oh so cheerful.

It came to no surprise that after all these years, you'd find yourself dreading happiness. The very epitome of glee and fortune was avoided all together.

Tragically speaking, there was no way in the world you'd find yourself avoiding the very person who knew nothing but determination and mumbling words.

Sighing to yourself, you let your thoughts wonder around to that very person. Just smiling all together, admiring everything about that said person.

"(Y/n) (L/n)."

"Present."

Looking at everything before you. You could physically feel every mistake everyone in this room made. Every decision and every wrong doing that had lead to their demise, to their pitiful fall.

The orphanage was willingly avoided.

So why were you even here?

Those pretty (e/c) eyes don't deserve to weep for freedom. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair doesn't deserve to be pulled and yanked to be pretty. And your (s/c) skin doesn't deserve to break apart to be okay.

So why even continue to live under this roof that abused you because of your quirk? Because of your power? Why even have these quirkless people bother you?

You could break them, so why not do just that.

Well you couldn't, even if you did. You wouldn't be able to live with yourself. But that's how it happened. How it started and how you ended up here.

Like every other orphan home, you were accused of harming people with your quirk. Simply driving them into insanity as you used your power to control their memories and tear them apart. Using every movement to churn to your liking and wreck a person's mind and well being.

You couldn't be accused again for murdering people. If you even so harmed another orphanage, you'd be put behind bars.

Twelve was already too much of a number for a girl of your size.

Looking at the woman who ran the orphanage, you couldn't help but picture her body being ripped apart by her very memories. Carefully looking away, you rest your eyes and sigh. No one here even made sense. And she made the least sense.

'Don't touch anyone Rebecca~' you mockingly sang in your head, giving a small nod towards the woman. You despised her very being. She was an awful woman, this treacherous person who so happened to not have a care in world for you. 'You wouldn't want anything bad to happen~'

Being sent up into your room, you sat on your bed and began to brush your hair. "You have classes tomorrow, just take it easy and don't do anything stupid." You told yourself, looking to your reflection in the mirror. Of course, you never bothered taking anything easy. Not in school that is.

Especially with Katsuki Bakugou.

The stupid dumbass was a crime of his own. Breaking the law for being so damn rude and too good looking all while doing it.

"Fucking idiot, why don't you just give up on whatever the fuck you wanted to be. No one's going to take fucking notice if you fucking killed yourself, bitch."

You wondered how even Izuku continued to live with an asshole like him. Izuku was sweet and overall better than Bakugou, and yet here you lay, watching these horrible memories play out. Izuku was never one to stand up for him, you pitied him. Of course, he pitied you... which was why you stick around.

He was going to be a hero with or without a quirk.

"Izuku better beat his ass one day."

_____

words
675

edited
12/25/17
03/07/19