-FIVE-

You had a great time laughing with everyone, but your day had been long and now you were really tired.
"I'm going off to bed now, I'm so tired" you said, standing up.
"Yeh I'll come too" Jack smiled taking your hand.
"Goodnight you love birds" Andy said winking at you.
You rolled your eyes and playfully punched Andy's arm.

You and Jack changed into your pyjamas and got into bed. Jack moved around to spoon you. You felt so comfortable and safe with him cuddling you, you loved him so much. You moved your head and pressed it against his chest and before you knew it you were asleep.

You woke up just as the sun was rising. You carefully got out of bed where Jack was still asleep, and tiptoed downstairs. You were the first one up and as you looked around, you realised what a mess the kitchen was. You started to tidy up as you noticed a phone. Pressing the on button you looked at the lock screen, it was Rye with two young boys. They must be his brothers! Getting into Rye's phone was easy, his password was his birthday, and you knew what you had to do.

Opening up iMessage, you clicked on 'shaun'. You typed out a message and clicked send. Seconds later the phone pinged and you read his reply.
Happily, you started to make pancakes as you heard people moving around upstairs.
Brook and Mikey came into the kitchen.
"YAY! Pancakes!" Brook screamed and ran to Mikey to give him a massive kiss on the cheek.
"Ew! Brooklyn!" Mikey said, wiping his cheek.
They both laughed and ran over to you to get some pancakes.
"Mmmm" Brook said, stuffing his face with as many pancakes as he could.