-FOUR-

When you got there, all the boys were there. As you and Jack walked in, Brook whistled at you two.
"Finally, the love birds have emerged from their nest!" Mikey laughed.
You blushed and looked at Jack - he smiled sheepishly at you.
"Y/N go and sit on that sofa whilst we record" Jack smiled, kissing you quickly.
You noticed Rye grimace as you lips met Jacks, but it wasn't your fault that you loved Jack and not him.

As you were listening to the boys singing, you looked over at Rye. He noticed you looking and smiled sadly at you. As the boys stopped for a break you took Rye outside to talk to him.
"Rye if this is about me and Jack, I'm sorry but I can't help it" you said, looking him in the eye.
"No as much as that upsets me, that's not why I'm sad," Rye answered "I had a message from Sammie. He was asking me about when I'll be home. It breaks my heart Y/N"

After the recording session, everyone went downstairs.
"Y/N," Brook said "Can you cook for us? Pleaaaaaase?"
"Yeah please Y/N" Mikey added
"I don't want takeaway pizza for the 5th night in a row" Andy agreed.
"Fine, because I love you all so much" you laughed, smiling at Jack.

"I'll help" Jack said, putting his arms around your waist.
"So... are you guys officially together?" Brook asked "Spyro wants to know" he added.
You looked at Jack and he smiled at you,
"Yeh we are." He said.

Hey
JACKS POV
You and Y/N messed around for ages cooking dinner. You made pasta and when you sat down to eat it with the boys you realised how delicious it was. You all talked about travelling and where you each wanted to go. You and Y/N both really wanted to go to Thailand one day. Maybe you'd go together?