Yolanda & Glen

Chapter Twenty Seven

Ariana Belle

It had been two week.

Two weeks of our pack chasing out Rogue's from our territory. They were becoming a hassle and more threatening as they challenged us.

Running close to the pack house as another ran by the recreation center. Threatening our pups, the future Alpha of this pack.

It had us all going insane. Especially Adrian, Caleb, Quin, and I.

We all had something to lose if Heath managed to sneak though the patrols because they were distracted with Rogues.

Marina woke up a couple days after the incident and she proved that Heath was the one who had attacked her.

She was on her way to my house when he got to her, thinking she was me. When he saw that she wasn't he flipped out and attacked her.

Left her for dead, just because she looked like me.

But she was tough. Waking up before Jackson had even thought she would. And taking off her cast off within a couple hours of her awakening.

Maybe it was because we weren't fully wolf. We were hybrids to some extent.

"Good morning babe" Caleb's morning voice broke through my thoughts and making my heart skip a beat.

"Morning." I smiled kissing his bare chest. Tightening my arms around his neck I  pulled my body on top of his.

I shivered as he ran his finger tips down my naked spine, stopping when they reached the end of dip of my back.

"You have goose bumps." He laughed rubbing my back with his palm. I could feel scars etched onto his palm scratching my back making my tired body awaken with a burning desire.

"I always get them." When you touch me. I added mentally.

"I've never noticed." Opening his eyes he frowned at me and stopped the movement of his palms.

I wanted to pout and demand for him to continue. It felt heavenly.

The spark and the roughness of his palms soothing and caressing my skin.

But he looked tired and guilty as his eyes met mine.

"What's wrong Caleb?" I asked softly smoothing down the lines on his forehead.

"I haven't paid much attention to you at all Ari.. I'm sorry." Frowning I pulled myself away and sat, straddling him.

"You've paid more than enough attention to me Caleb."

I glared at him as he opened his mouth and continued ignoring him.

"You have taken care of our kids these weeks, making sure they were safe and worry free. Not to mention Natalia. Making her feel welcome in our home as I helped Marina settle in with Adrian. And Quin. Baby you welcomed Quin into your home, even though she is Heath's sister." I smiled sadly, caressing his chest with my hands.

"And then every night, when we lay in this bed. You make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world."

Looking into his eyes, I could see him struggling to accept it. Accept that he was changing. Becoming a better mate, a better Alpha and more importantly a better father.

"You make me the luckiest guy Ariana Belle." He smiled softly rubbing circles on my hips.

Giggling I shook my head at him. "You don't get tired do you!" I laughed feeling his member grow under me.