Never Mess With a Ballerina

Chapter Nineteen

"Prince!" A huge grin spread across Zoe's face as she noticed Caleb. She dropped her gym bag and ran across the room and jumped into Caleb's awaiting arms.

"How was practice Princess?" Immediately she started going on about her dance recital and how excited she was to be the lead.

"Cale I'm going to go grab Joey." He nodded before quickly turning And pecking my lips. I blushed as I took in all the glares from the other Wolf-moms.

My wolf growled at the lust-filled looks Caleb was getting from the married woman in the room. How disgusting! Ugh hello, you have children and you're married ladies!

I let out a quiet growl knowing they would all hear. Immediately they turned away and began whispering to each other. I rolled my eyes and made my way out of the room and down the hall towards the baseball field.

"Hey Jacob!" I called out as I reached the baseball field. He quickly ran up to me and gave me a hug making me squeal out in suprise.

"Ari why do you smell like Caleb?" Jake growled pulling away. My wolf growled at the way he spat out our mates name making me frown.

"We... we uh made up?" I muttered chewing on my bottom lip. He let out another growl as he grabbed onto my wrist. "You made up! He's hurt you so many times Ariana! You need someone better! Someone like - YOU'RE hurting me!" I interrupted pushing him away.

"I don't need anyone other than my mate, Jacob. " I glared at him as I walked away rubbing my already bruising wrist.

"Mommy!" My head snapped up as I took in my boy with his dirty uniform and his bat held awkwardly as He ran up to me. I quickly pushed down my sleves hoping the bruises would heal fast so Caleb wouldn't see.

I knew Jacob was disappointed in me but he would never intentionally hurt me. "Jo! How was practice baby?" I grinned easily picking him up in my arms.

"It was so much fun! I made a home run and I won chocolate!" He smirked making me remember of Caleb when he smirked.

"Did you eat it?" I asked raising my brow. He quickly shook his head and jumped out of my arms and grabbed ahold of his gym bag.

"I saved one for you and one for Zoey!" He grinned handing me a Hershey's oreo chocolate. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his small body and crushed him to my chest.

"I love you."

"I love you too mommy." He smiled kissing my cheek.

"Now come on. Zoe's waiting for us with ... Caleb." I bit my lip waiting for his reaction.

He nodded before grabbing his bag And grabbing a hold of my hand. "Lets go then." He smiled showing off his dimples.

"You're okay with him?" I asked as we made our way across the field to the doors. I could feel Jacob glaring at me but I refused to look at him.

I didn't want to feel bad about the way I felt about Caleb. I loved him and nothing was going to change that. Not time. Not distance. Nothing.

"Well you like him mommy.... and he's my dad, right?" He asked glancing up at me as he held open the door.

I chuckled and quickly walked through the door and thanked him for being a gentleman.

"And yes I really really like him. And he loves you and Zoe so much." I added grabbing Joey's gym bag from him as we stood two doors away from the ballet room.

"Then I'm okay with him... but no more crying... okay mommy." I blushed but nodded my head. I grabbed his hand and we made our way into the room.

Joey and I burst out laughing making Caleb lose his balance and fall on his bumm.