Chapter 28 (Clay's P.O.V)

After I transformed back to human state and Zander wraps up my wound, I ask, "Wheres my clothes...?" Im sitting butt naked near Tomass' house and it's really embarrassing. Dont get me wrong I do like being naked near him buutttt...... not in public. Zander pulls out some basketball shorts and a tank top for me.
I struggle to get the bottoms on but I do somehow and I very slowly sit up against a tree to put my top on.
After about 15 minutes, Tomas comes back and I can see my pack is behind him. I knew that I was going to get in trouble for not waiting for my pack.
When Thomas is close enough, he sees that I'm up and jumps on my in joy, I scream in pain and he quickly jumps off, saying, "sorry sorry... i forgot, i didnt mean to.."
When the pain subsides, I pull him into a tight hug, happy to know he's alright and he yelps in pain, I loosen my grip on him. "They hurt you?," I ask and he nods. Knowing they hurt him, makes me angry. I look over at Zander, "did you happen to see who did this to him?"
Zander replies, "No, but I wish I did.. I would have really loved to snap his neck." I laugh a little and gester them to help me up. They do and I lean up against the tree when I'm up.
The pack leader, Isaac, gets there first and glares at me before turning to Thomas.
"Thank you Thomas, you were very informative about what happened in there and what you think happened out here." He then turns to me, "why didnt you call for help when the first took him? Youve made a big mistake and put us all in danger!" He yells at me. Im frozen in place, knowing that I was in worse trouble than I thought I was. This isnt going to be good. After Isaac is done yelling at me, we head back towards the pack house.