Chapter 13 (Zander's P.O.V)

I get a call from Clay and i rush over to his house as quick as i can. It takes my 10 minutes to get there and when I do I don't even knock. I run right in and run up to the rooms that are up stairs. "Clay, Tomas! Where are you!?!" I yell before I see a wolf. "What the hell is a wolf doing here!?!" I manage to say before it transfers into an ass naked Clay. I don't have enough time to close my eyes before i see his lower area. "Dude, gets some clothes on!!" I yell at him before he grabs my hand and drags me to where Tomas is.

"You can get over it... Tomas needs us now!" He says in a hurry before transforming back to his wolf form. I open my eyes and I see Tomas covered in his own blood. "What the hell happened here!?!" I yell and running over to him. I grab him and hug him. Clay growls at me and I back away slightly feeling bad. I sit next to them. "Please tell me" I ask Tomas and he just shakes his head and runs to the bathroom to hide from us.

I look at Clay after he changes back again and gets dressed. "he won't even talk to me," he says with a sad tone. "This can't be good and you don't have anything sharp in here that i can see, so how did he do that?" I ask quietly and he shrugs. I get up and knock on the bathroom door and Tomas opens it slightly, "what?" He asks the question so quietly that its hard to hear him. "please come out and tell us why you did that and how..." I push open the door and hug him. Clay comes up to hug him and we hear him start to cry.