Chapter 14 (Tomas's P.O.V)

Both Clay and Zander are hugging me and I start crying. That's the only thing that I can think of to do. I started to fall asleep in their arms. I vaguely remember that Clay carried me to his bed and they laid on each side of me. We all fell asleep together like this after Zander patched up my other arm.

I wake up the next morning and realize my situation. I try to sneak out of their grip but my attempts fail. Zander has the tightest grip on me and Clays hands are somewhere they don't belong. I have no idea why they are both holding me like this but I kinda like it except for the uncomfortable position that I'm in. I try to move out of their hold again and this time i manage to just barely make it out. I hop in the shower, hoping that they don't wake up from all the noise I'm making.

I start singing "November" by Sleeping With Sirens.

"Every day is all the same

Like no matter what the reason is the seasons never change

I think of all the time I spend

Drifting far away and zoning out as I'm clocking in

Tell my loved ones that I wish them well

a fire in this November sky

It's burning up, burning up

They'll remember me tonight

There's a fire in this November sky

It's building up, building up

They'll remember me tonight

In this town

In this town" I sing.

"You are a lovely singer" I hear Zander say. I jump slightly before I open the curtain slightly. "Don't do that you scared me," I say, looking at him as he takes his shirt off. "Why are you taking your clothes off...?" I ask hesitantly. He just looks at me with a small smirk before saying, "So I can join you?"