Chapter Four- Unexpected Bloodline

Start from the beginning

Of course, the Uchiha didn't believe him. "Uzumaki..." He warned and Naruto shook his head again. 

"Hey, Uzumaki." Uchiha called out again. Naruto turned around, slightly annoyed but also very, very frightened and creeped out on the inside. That was Uchiha's towel? He had used Uchiha's towel to dry EVERY part of his body off? Oh God...

He didn't see what was coming next coming. Sasuke's arms slammed next to either side of him, effectively blocking him off from any escape route. He felt Deja Vu. 

It seemed like everything with Sasuke was Deja Vu at this point. 

"Uh...Uchiha?" He tried to back away. Guess who failed. "You better give me back my towel..." He said softly before his head fell on Naruto's shoulder. Softly? Naruto resisted the urge to scream and run away, then wash his shoulder with Antibacterial Soap. When he realized the ravenette wasn't going to move, he looked at the Uchiha strangely, feeling his head. "Whao...how did this happen?" He felt a burning hot forehead. 

"Hey, can you hear me? Uchiha! We have to get you home! Hey!" Naruto almost shouted in his ear. When the Uchiha made no move, Naruto sighed before softly setting him down and grabbing the towel that probably caused it all, then dried him off, meanwhile putting on some clothes for himself. When he had done that, he slowly put a shirt over Sasuke's head. He was probably going to freeze to death outside, it had already turned into September. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Came a strangled voice from below and Naruto froze, slowly looking at the ravenette. "You collapsed on me. I found your towel. I told you I was taking you home." Naruto couldn't make complete sense, but Sasuke seemed to kind of understand him. "Don't touch me. Get away." He muttered and pushed Naruto away, and Naruto gave him a look that said yeah, real mature. Smart thing to do when you're freaking dying. 

"Go AWAY." Sasuke said again, louder this time, covering his eyes with his hands. When Naruto made no move he suddenly leashed out. "DID YOU NOT HEAR ME? GET OUT!"

Naruto had seen these kinds of attitudes with bullies, but Sasuke looked like he was about to collapse.  

"Uchiha, come on. Be rational. You can't just tell someone to leave a public locker room, and you can't be alone in this condition."  

"Ngh...go...aw-" He barely pronounced the last word before he fell over, and unsurprised, Naruto caught him before he could slip and kill himself on the wet tiles. 

"I'll have to get you home." Naruto muttered and started to help Sasuke up, only to realize that he had no idea where Sasuke lived. 

"Aw, damn." Naruto sighed. Why was he even helping the asshole? The Uchiha didn't deserve to have such help. Naruto bit his lip and frowned again, then sighed unhappily. 

*About 10 Minutes later*

"Alright, stay." Naruto called as he ran back into the building to get his stuff. Sasuke was slumped over his car seat, looking like he was about to die. His paler than pale face was even paler than before. If that made any sense. 

Grabbing all his stuff, Naruto ran back to the car. Sasuke was still there, luckily, but he had woken up. "...What the hell is going on?" He managed to ask before Naruto stepped on it, quick and hard. 

The car sped up and both of them jolted backwards, Sasuke's head hitting the seat's cushion. "UZUMAKI!!" He yelled over the wind (Naruto had left the windows open) and Naruto was trying his best to get back on the road they had somehow severed off to. 

 "What the heck, asshole?" The ravenette shouted once Naruto finally got it under control. "I don't know! Stop distracting me!" Sasuke looked furious, but in a few minutes his eyes were squeezed shut in pain and he was breathing hard. Naruto sped up. 

"You okay, dicky?" Naruto had to pay back when Sasuke called him an asshole. The Uchiha snorted, then winced. "Shut up and drive." Naruto rolled his eyes but did what he was told. 

By the time they were at Naruto's apartment, Sasuke was once again unconscious. Naruto helped him out the car and somehow managed to get Sasuke up the stairs and into his apartment. 

He was a bit embarrassed by how unideal things were, but he ignored it and helped Sasuke onto his bed. 

Then he went out to buy some medicine for Sasuke's weird cold, flu, whatever that was. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's this going to turn out? 

Sowwy it's short, next time, my friends. 

Oh! I'm going to start doing something weird, but I hope you guys would like it.

Every time someone votes and comments for my story, they will be included in a cute little skit I'd make, including the characters above for entertainment.

If you just vote, or just comments, you get to ask Naruto/Sasuke a question! :D

Every time someone fans me (oh-my-god-I-am-so-popular moment XD Not that I am, but ya know) They will be allowed to chose one little side story on the chapter, but only a genre! I want to keep the story realistic, I hope you understand :)

Lets see how this works out, if it's good I'd do this to my other books, if it's terrible...I'll just go borrow Kristen's emo corner. XD (No offense)

~As you all know, Erika ;)