mahomies on the loose

yesterday, sunday (a school night) at 7 o clock I was at a concert for a musician that I don't even listen to. I mean sure he has nice abs, so do all his back up dancers (which by the way all happened to be either hispanic or black men) buuut I don't know how I feel about his music.

I went to my very first concert. It was an Austin Mahone concert. Shawn Mendes and fifth harmony were also performing. Honestly,I only liked Shawn mendes' performance, OMG he is the epitome of male perfection... and did anyone notice that dimple? I did  not see that coming.

Anyway

Austin Mahone can sing,I just don't really like his "generic boy pop" sound. I am a rock and roll fan and you know occasionally rap, so going to this concert where all the other girls look like wet seal and papaya and I am more of a hot topic and thrift shop type of girl I felt way out of place.

Now I know what you're thinking

why go to a concert if you don't like the artist?

My aunt already bought the tickets. Just that simple. So I picked out the girliest and most comfortable thing I could find in my closet -overalls.  I went to the concert in overall shorts. After picking up my friend, Lexi, we were off to the Amphitheatre. In front of our seats were two girls ,one who made me really upset ;not because she spit on my shoes or anything insane but because of her dress choices.

Firstly, her fucking dad was right there and I was just upset at how he let her come out of the house like that, maybe he was the other girls dad.

Secondly, her shorts basically cupped her ass. Like right where your butt stops being your butt ,that's exactly where they stopped.(only super skinny girls can do that [not that she was fat but still ] I would never get away with wearing that )

Thirdly, she was wearing makeup. She looked 12. I know that because I'm only slightly under 14 me calling out her age means nothing but it kinda does. I mean she looked like a seventh grader and it was actually on right ,like it looked good. I Sorry have anything against people that do wear makeup but this girl had on makeup like a fucking pro. It didn't look like she was just young and trying to fund out who she was, it didn't look like she was expressing herself, it looked good. I'm not sure why, but that bothered me.

Also, the backup dancers did solo dances in the middle of the show and I saw in between their legs and they had really sweaty balls. I might have been the only one to see it but they did. Those balls must have been dripping within their sweatpants because that's the only way it could have stained.

Also also, I have a sore throat from screaming because even though I don't really like his music I had to properly fangirl because he's pretty...like pretty enough to be my gang banging baby daddy..( jk lol)*Laughs nervously .